Common job interview questions and how to answer them.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It can be accurate and correct to say that the questions in which an individual or a job applicant gets to be asked by the organisational employer, in a job interview session is totally unpredictable. But it is also important and necessary that we understand that there are some common repeated job interview questions in which you being a job applicant or job seeker most definitely have on your fingertips and obviously you have the answers to these questions whenever you are asked by the employer. In less than no time, I will be losing some common job interview questions as well as their answers, but first we need to understand why it is important for questions to be asked during job interviews. The whole idea of job interview is to determine the efficiency rate and experience factors of a particular job applicant and for the business employer or organisational recruiters to effectively determine these two basic items they need to ask the job applicants certain amount of practical questions. It is expected for this questions to initially come up as being rude and pressurable, but it is important for job applicants and seekers to know that failure to answer this practical questions can obviously lead to their rejection. Without wasting much time, let us consider some common job interview questions as well as their answers.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF: This is a common opening question that allows the interviewer to get to know you better. Keep your answer brief and focus on your relevant skills and experiences that make you a good fit for the job.

WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS: Highlight your strengths and provide examples of how you have used them in previous roles. It’s important to relate your strengths to the job requirements and show how they can benefit the company.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK HERE: Do your research on the company and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the company’s mission, values, and culture. Also, highlight how your skills and experience align with the job requirements.

TELL ME ABOUT A TIME WHEN YOU FACED A DIFFICULT SITUATION AND HOW YOU HANDLED IT: Use the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result) to structure your answer. Describe a specific situation, the task or challenge you faced, the action you took, and the result or outcome.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is always good to get self prepared for any interviews. Apart from appearing very sharp and wearing the right clothes for an interview you should know the type of questions you would asked and know the way of answering the question.

You should know that you getting the job will kind of depend on the answers too you will give to the recruiting board or panels. I like that you have been able to explain more on how these questions can be answered. it Is good that all the unemployed armed themselves with the right information on how to answer questions right.