Common Bitcoin Scams To Avoid

Maks25

Here are the common bitcoin scam tricks you need to spot and avoid:

1. Bitcoin Doublers: These are the one that will tell you "Buy $100 and get $1000 in 2days". Nothing like this exists in the cryptocurrency market.

2. Deposit Bonus: These ones will tell you to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to receive a reward. A lot of people fall for this scam because it always looks so real.

3. Giveaways: They will ask you to drop your bitcoin wallet to receive the giveaway. On social media especially on Twitter, some Imposter twitter account will comment "hurray! I have received my reward, click here to get the same". Do not fall for this.

Add yours

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You really know them, big time fraudsters that only want to run away with people hard earned coins. Another is those that want to give you Bitcoin free but you need to deposit a small amount of Bitcoin to get their own. Very greedy and hungry set of people. There are so much crypto currency scammers daily and one just need to be careful where one dumps coins for any kind of transactions. Even trading sites are not left out. Sites with very high interest rate per a short time should be avoided

Scammers are mean not just bitcoin scammers but generally scammers thats what they do. I was once showed a site where I can mine bitcoin for free by a friend though I told her that its not possible to mine bitcoin that way but she insisted so I then joined her. Could you belief that after all the work no payment