Citizen Me app- Make money from surveys.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Citizens Me is an app that defines what we call Instant Payment. It is an app that offers oaud surveys to its users. It is based in the UK but is open to anyone from any part of the world to join. A person must be 13 years of age to partake on this site. The basic way to earn from this app is by taking surveys. The app is available on both Android and IOS platforms.

Citizens Me pays it's users to take surveys from a variety of interests. It has different kinds of surveys. You can also earn on Citizens Me by sharing your data anonymously which will be summated and utilized to carry out researches.

What I don't like about this app is the payment protocols. It only pays via PayPal. And also, it must be a PayPal account that is linked to a bank account. The positive about the app is that payment is automatic. The moment you hit the submit button for a completed survey, the payment for that survey hits your PayPal account. This app doesn't have a threshold a user must reach before seeking to withdraw funds earned from the app.

The payout per survey is rather low and it is not something one can build financial footing on. It has a sleek user interface. A con of this app is that there are few days that surveys dry up and a person can't find a survey offer to complete. Beyond that, it is a good side job if yhe conditions are okay for a person.