Cash4offers- Is it worth your time/energy.

Etini

Valued Contributor
If a person is living in the US, Canada, or Australia, there is a platform called Cash 4 offers. Their URL is cash4offers.com. The site pays its users to do various things like reading e-mails to get paid and taking surveys to get paid.

Of course, a person has to sign up with the site to get to see the offers that are available on the site. After signing up, you would see on your dashboard a paid email waiting to be read, you should open it and attempt to tead it, as you open it, your account is credited with dollars worth of cash.

The threshold for withdrawal on the site os$35. So, you must work till you get to $35 before you can claim your earnings. Just request for withdrawal on the menu tab. They pay through PayPal.

Do I think this is a great platform for a serious person to work and earn? Sincerely speaking, I don't recommend this platform for anyone. Given that the payout for reading emails is very low, they set their threshold too high. Before one can get to yhe threshold would be an average of 3 months. It is a no from me.