Crypto Cardano Overtakes Bitcoin as the most held crypto in eToro

Josemendez

Verified member
I wanted to get into staking of coins but what have discouraged me from staking, what if the price of the coin you staked on starts dropping down will it affect your staking power?? Someone told me if the coin you staked on drop in price that will surely affect your staking interest rate cos the coin will drop too. Is this information correct??
It is not correct . When you stake your coin at a fixed APR , then whether the coin rise or fall , you will still have the same reward per day. There are only some staking APR that changes not because price has fallen but because the pool is getting bigger. So , you earnings will drop only when the pool is getting bigger.

Most people prefer to invest in fixed staking where there will be no such issue of drop in earning for any reason.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I did not know Cardano is also in eToro. But then I am not using eToro for investing in cryptocurrencies. I think a lot of people are taking interest in low-valued coin because they can own a lot of coins by investing little money. If you invest $100 in bitcoin, you will have a fraction of bitcon, how $100 in Cardano will give you more than 60 ADA.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are many if them , it depends on the network you want to use. For ethereum network , you should go for Uniswap , Sushi swap . For Binance smart chain network , you should go for pancakeswap , Julswap and other ones. I will specifically recommend pancakeswap and Uniswap respectively.
Thanks a lot, I've seen it dear, the options you recommended for me will be considered. Let me go through them, and see their APR, if it is better than Binance exchange type, then I'll consider using one of them ASAP. I'm just trying to stake coins from now to end of the year, see what the future will be for me then, if I'll gain it or not.

Josemendez

Verified member
That's nice you've profited from staking, and still staking on coins too. That shows you're a determined crypto enthusiast trying to take far in your crypto career, and hopefully become a millionaire investor. I'm trying to get inline with staking and see what the future holds for me. So which decentralized exchange platform are you recommending for me ??
There are many if them , it depends on the network you want to use. For ethereum network , you should go for Uniswap , Sushi swap . For Binance smart chain network , you should go for pancakeswap , Julswap and other ones. I will specifically recommend pancakeswap and Uniswap respectively.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't stake in Binance anymore , their APR are not quite attractive , I only stake with decentralized exchange platforms , launchpad of different projects and many more. Yes , I have been comfortable staking and have earned quite good number of rewards from staking coins.
You just need to look for projects with good staking rewards.
That's nice you've profited from staking, and still staking on coins too. That shows you're a determined crypto enthusiast trying to take far in your crypto career, and hopefully become a millionaire investor. I'm trying to get inline with staking and see what the future holds for me. So which decentralized exchange platform are you recommending for me ??

Josemendez

Verified member
That's fantastic, that means the higher the APR means the better the interest rate. I'm eager to stake coins consistently, I've stacked before via BNB coin at binance exchange, but unstaked it cos i never understand how it worked. The staking with BNB can be staked and unstaked anytime cos its different from the normal staking investment. That means if i stake for the duration of three months I'll get better APR too.

Have you been successful staking coins??
I don't stake in Binance anymore , their APR are not quite attractive , I only stake with decentralized exchange platforms , launchpad of different projects and many more. Yes , I have been comfortable staking and have earned quite good number of rewards from staking coins.
You just need to look for projects with good staking rewards.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Coins with higher market Capitalization will have lower APR because it already have good number of investors and having high APR will make it difficult for the exchange to pay the reward.
The bottom line is that new projects that launches in Binance uses High staking reward to attract people into buying their product and staking it.

The amount you earn from. $100 depends on the APR you were given .
That's fantastic, that means the higher the APR means the better the interest rate. I'm eager to stake coins consistently, I've stacked before via BNB coin at binance exchange, but unstaked it cos i never understand how it worked. The staking with BNB can be staked and unstaked anytime cos its different from the normal staking investment. That means if i stake for the duration of three months I'll get better APR too.

Have you been successful staking coins??

Josemendez

Verified member
Thanks for clearing this doubt around me, I'm satisfied. Like if i deposit $100 in a particular coin, staking it. Like how much can i receive daily as APY interest??

I've seen some coins having higher APY interest rate at Binance and some having reduced APY interest rate. What's actually the issue behind such differences??
Coins with higher market Capitalization will have lower APR because it already have good number of investors and having high APR will make it difficult for the exchange to pay the reward.
The bottom line is that new projects that launches in Binance uses High staking reward to attract people into buying their product and staking it.

The amount iyou earn from. $100 depends on the APR you were given .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is not correct . When you stake your coin at a fixed APR , then whether the coin rise or fall , you will still have the same reward per day. There are only some staking APR that changes not because price has fallen but because the pool is getting bigger. So , you earnings will drop only when the pool is getting bigger.

Most people prefer to invest in fixed staking where there will be no such issue of drop in earning for any reason.
Thanks for clearing this doubt around me, I'm satisfied. Like if i deposit $100 in a particular coin, staking it. Like how much can i receive daily as APY interest??

I've seen some coins having higher APY interest rate at Binance and some having reduced APY interest rate. What's actually the issue behind such differences??

Josemendez

Verified member
News gathered from the cryptocurrency news site Cryptoglobe reveals that Cardano has overtaken the popular cryptocurrency , Bitcoin as the most held crypto in the trading platform eToro.

A crypto analyst at this site , Simon Peters,reveals that this was made possible due to the fact that Cardano has many use cases which has attracted many investors. This indeed is true ,as there has been news that a greater percentage of the circulating Supply of Cardano is staked in smart contracts .

What do you think about the future of this coin Cardano ? Will it have the potential to compete with other popular cryptocurrency like ethereum , Polkadot and Ripple? .

Cardano has outperformed some coins that have been in existence before it , such dogecoin and Tron.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Majority of them are using Cardano in preference to bitcoin because with Cardano , there is opportunity for them to stake their Cardano and earn passive income from it. Also Cardano has more use cases as compared to bitcoin. These to me are part of the reason why eToro users are holdl more of bitcoin.
I wanted to get into staking of coins but what have discouraged me from staking, what if the price of the coin you staked on starts dropping down will it affect your staking power?? Someone told me if the coin you staked on drop in price that will surely affect your staking interest rate cos the coin will drop too. Is this information correct??

Josemendez

Verified member
That means majority of eToro users are buying and holding, trading cardano coin than they do with other Cryptocurrencies especially the household name being BTC. They see something tangible around ADA coin, maybe the gas fee is moderate than the high gas fee sround BTC, that's one of the reasons why people are dumping BTC and holding and transacting with smaller coins.
Majority of them are using Cardano in preference to bitcoin because with Cardano , there is opportunity for them to stake their Cardano and earn passive income from it. Also Cardano has more use cases as compared to bitcoin. These to me are part of the reason why eToro users are holdl more of bitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That means majority of eToro users are buying and holding, trading cardano coin than they do with other Cryptocurrencies especially the household name being BTC. They see something tangible around ADA coin, maybe the gas fee is moderate than the high gas fee sround BTC, that's one of the reasons why people are dumping BTC and holding and transacting with smaller coins.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The brains behind cardano are professionals and they are good at at what they do. The cardano project as been predicted severally by financial experts as the future coin. Cardano is the blockchain platform whole ADA is its native token. ADA recorded a bullish movement in the recent bearish market for certain period

Josemendez

Verified member
Cardano and Polygon are finding more and more interest in crypto world because people find them promising coins first of all add to great increase of price compared to other slow increasing prices for other coins add it is a new investment and it can return a lot of return. May next 5 years Cardano will be the most used altcoin more than litecoin or etherum.
I agree totally with you that Cardano will soar higher in coming years but it cannot easily surpass ethereum ,because ethereum on it's own have many use cases.
Cardano will thrive and get more investors ,so will ethereum . The only time Cardano will overcome ethereum is it ethereum returns back to high gas fee for transaction

D

Deleted member 28127

Cardano and Polygon are finding more and more interest in crypto world because people find them promising coins first of all add to great increase of price compared to other slow increasing prices for other coins add it is a new investment and it can return a lot of return. May next 5 years Cardano will be the most used altcoin more than litecoin or etherum.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This this is a very good development for the holders of this particular cryptocurrency. I have always known that one day the price of Cardano will surge. It has a lot of use case and of course there are so many people that have it in large quantities so I think it is one of the best cryptocurrencies in which anyone can buy and hold for a long time.