Want to Retire in 10 Years? Buy Cardano

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a portfolio of over a dozen crypto assets, however, of all cryptos I have I am most hopeful of Cardano. Do you know why?

Cardano is the world’s most valuable crypto because of its Proof-of-Stake blockchain. Therefore, it is the world’s cleanest crypto coin.

Bitcoin and Ethereum, the number one and the number crypto coin by market cap have a proof-of-work mechanism, which means in order to validate the transaction, they leave a lot of carbon footprint. Bitcoin’s carbon footprint is equivalent to that of Colombia, and Ethereum’s carbon footprint is equivalent to that of Singapore. However, Cardano’s carbon footprint is just the carbon emission of 100 cars.

Well, Ethereum is deviating from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake, and it can be the most valuable asset, however, in order to profit from Ethereum, you will have to invest a lot of money because it is way higher than Cardano’s ADA.

With the current price and expected growth of over 1000 percent in 5-10 years, you can become a millionaire with Cardano.

mathawmio

I think the tokens of the decentralized exchange will give a more positive outlook. They are developing many potential services on blockchain such as NFT, futures trading, staking, etc.

cmoneyspinner

To be honest the only reason I picked Ethereum is because Coinbase offered to pay interest if I would stake it. I picked Bitcoin because the Cointiply faucet pays me 5 % interest on a balance over 35,000 coins (about $3.50). I picked Litecoin because I found a platform that invests my LTC in projects and I can earn from that. My son is a believer in Cardano. Maybe I better take another look at this altcoin. :)

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Cardano is a very nice cryptocurrency and I was even considering it for long-term proposed investment but it is so unfortunate that I do not have the needed money to invest in the cryptocurrency now because of so many reasons.

Another reason why I am so sceptical about the cryptocurrency is because we are in a bearish season and this is likely to affect and I believe that the price of cryptocurrency may be coming down even more. I don't just want to situation that after investing my cryptocurrency keep depreciating which is not always a nice experience.

The circulating supply of the coin to me is ok but it should have been a lot more better if the circulating supply was reduced because with the current circulating supply it may not necessarily attend a reasonable price as I understand. Just my little observation although I am still learning more on cryptocurrency.

cmoneyspinner

Well! I am already retired. LOL. But I took your advice and decided to buy some Cardano. I couldn't resist the offer Coinbase makes to pay me interest for staking it. I plan to hold for a few months and then reevaluate. By way of analogy, Forbes Magazine says if Bitcoin is Crypto 1.0 and Ethereum is Crypto 2.0, then Cardano is Crypto 3.0. Today price is $.45 (8/29/2022). One forecast suggests it will about $4.35 by 2025. I am sure hoping I picked a good altcoin to invest in. Fingers crossed. LOL.

Lymphography

Reasons why i believe it's a powerful crypto currency ;

• The price of Cardano has been rising steadily over the past times, which indicates that there is strong investor interest in this currency.
  • Cardano has a strong technology platform that is being developed by a team of experienced professionals.
  • This platform has the potential to be very successful, and it is already being used by a number of major organisations.

Suba

Staff member
As a Cardano (ADA) holder, I agree with you sis, and I will always buy Cardano if I have idle money, and I hope it will be very profitable in the long run. I read in the news that on Sept 22, 2022, Cardano will hard fork, which of course can significantly improve the Cardano network resulting in lower transaction fees, better dApps, and improvements to plutus, smart contracts.

Currently ADA has been adopted by many well-known platforms such as Coinbase and Robinhood. I think using the Trend Line, the price of Cardano (ADA) in 2025 will be at least $5.

Abessive

In 2022, Cardano will be a profitable cryptocurrency. It's one of the most promising digital currencies, ranking among the top 10.

Heena Kousar

Cardano (ADA) price continues to trade within the same falling wedge but floats close to the upper resistance. The digital asset after a brief consolidation within the crucial lower support could eventually breach via the pattern and rise high. According to Coinpedia price prediction, ADA price may trade between $0.428 to $0.436.