Earn Money Can Someone Make Full Income With Air Drops?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are many cool ways people are making money online. there are some people who are making a lot of money with e-commerce affiliate marketing and courses.

Majority of the money making groups online talk about Air drop. I belongs to three different money making groups on WhatsApp and majority of the members usually post about Air drop.

There are some people who will post it that you are going to receive free Bitcoin from Airdrop.

I tried to read more about it online but I am yet to see someone making full-time income with it and this got me confused more. Perhaps I didn't made my search very well.

This is the reason why I come to this forum that can someone make a full-time income with Airdrops?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If it is the air drop I am thinking about, I don’t think it is a business one can rely on. You can probably make it a side hustle but I can’t advice any entrepreneur to venture in it as an on set investment. Because he or she might regret it

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I would like to hear from other people's too because there was a YouTube video I watch in the person claiming to make $240 a space of two weeks from Air drop, and this is a great surprise for me. The man was on podcast and he was saying some of the things he does to make money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Airdrops are just a way in which someone or a group of people who have a cryptocurrency normally inject a certain amount into the society. Most of the coins that are been given to a drugs normally have a low value and assault if you can hold it for a long time then you can make a lot of money.