Can Someone Make Full Time Income From Survey?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I got to know about paid survey website around 2011 when a guy post an article about it in one of the local newspapers in my country.

The guy claims to make thousands of Dollars from survey websites every month and this got me fascinated.

I tried to contact him so that he can share some of the website he participated on to do survey all to no avail.

I have tried my luck to make money through survey. But most of the time I usually get to qualify from the survey available for me.

Another thing is that most of the high paying survey Websites do not accept my country on their list of participants countries.

So I want to ask that is it possible for someone to make full-time income participating in an online survey?

Good luck

Verified member
I don't think one can make full income doing survey though it depends on the survey analysis you want to venture into but as for me I don't believe in any form of survey because they will just waste your time and you won't get any form of reward or benefits from them.that is why I said it will be hard to make full income from such

Kingstone

It is undoubtedly impossible to make a living out of survey sites. These sites pay peanuts if you were opportune to get a chance to carry out the survey. These high-paying survey sites are good in some regions of the world and not here. We aren't equal and I don't know why it is like that. So just look for better opportunities to make a living.

Phabbyfundz

Yes, but it still depends on how much you are willing to make and how many survey you can take. Some site pay more than others and to be really profitable you have to spend a lot of time on this sites. I think taking survey as a full time job depends on the how many survey you can take in a day

G

gugu1234

yes you can but it still depends on how much you are willing to make and how many survey you can take.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Phabbyfundz one thing about survey website is that you don't have the control over the number of survey you can take in a day. They are the one to make available the number of survey someone is going to do in a day. Another thing is that day may disqualify a participant if some of the data input do not correlate with what they are looking for.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It might actually be difficult to make a living from survey because generally their payments rate is not always good for you to use it as a full-time income. even those that are living in the top countries and are making almost $50 a month from survey may not be able to make it as a full-time income. I don't think this will be possible

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I am from the lower tier regions and so am not lucky with surveys as it's very hard to even earn a few bucks from here not to mention of trying to take it as a full-time income source. But users from the top tier regions do testify that it's very lucrative for them but I don't really know how lucrative they mean, if they can actually earn fulltime income from it. So basically, it depends on your location anyway.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is possible for someone to end full-time income online. But it is possible to end gas money by participating in paid survey. even those who are from advanced country like United States taking part in paid survey are also doing some other things to expand their chances to make more money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The answer is simply no. You cannot make a full-time income participating in online surveys. Even those living in America I cannot make a full-time income participating in them because you cannot really make about $5 a day. You can take it as a side hustle but not a full time income.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Those who are making full-time income with paid survey are those who teaching other people how to make money with paid survey. the reason is that they will continue to see new people looking for ways to make money online and sell this idea to them. they will only realise the real truth when they start engaging in paid survey and discovered that they are not making regular income.