Earn Money Can Someone Make Decent Income Selling Courses Online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People make money online doing different stuffs. There are some people who are making money through affiliate marketing, which involves promoting other people's products and earn commission from every sales.

I manage to make money from get paid to post websites. I have tried paid survey in the past but with little results. I am currently thinking of earn more money as a freelancer from most of the online marketplaces.

I came across an article which listed some of the ways in which people can make money online. It is stated in the article that someone can make good income from selling courses on different subject.

I am very good at animation. So I want to ask you guys and how can I make money online selling courses on animation?

you can definitely make a whole lot of money selling courses online provided you know how to do marketing and get a lot of people to purchase what you are selling. I have seen a lot of people who do not have proper knowledge of the particular course they are selling but they are still making money from others.

You can actually make money from what you know how to do best. YouTube is a channel for making money for some people. There are some things that I learnt from YouTube and I know of course that, the original owner of videos will be paid for every minute I spent watching his videos.

I am having talks with a film director who wants me to help him organize workshops using the video conference. The courses to be offered are writing scripts, acting, camera and directing. However, I am hesitant because the movie industry is struggling due to the protocols against covid. Shooting a movie is very difficult now.

All these things are possible, what you have to know about online business is that for you to be able to make sells or to be successful in online business then you should look for an opportunities to gather a large number of people to view your products that you have to sell ,in this case advertisement should be your most important focus.