Can Someone Make Decent Income From Airdrops?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the good things internet brings about is cryptocurrency. The price of a Bitcoin is moving towards $70000 mark.

Lot of cryptocurrencies have springed up for the past few years and this makes it pretty much easier to invest in different cryptocurrency assets.

Wide range of cryptocurrency asset make it pretty much easier to trade in order to make a quick profit from the market.

Along the line we are also having worthless coins coming up online with the hope of making it into bigger cryptocurrency. And this leads to Airdrops.

Everybody talks about airdrops. Airdrops are one of the main discussion in most cryptocurrency discussion group I belongs to on both WhatsApp and telegram.

So, I want to ask that can someone make decent income with airdrops?

elpapi78

A good airdrop is that of the German native fractal protocol backed by the German government for the protection of data privacy, just by registering and installing your wallet in Chrome you will be earning 25 FCL already listed on various exchanges and with an estimated price of $ 0.49 a day today and the most interesting thing is that by inviting friends you and your friend earn 25 FCL more, and apart from that, you earn a percentage of coins every day just by having it installed, try it, you will not be disappointed.
Go and take a look here I leave you the link:

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that Airdrops are a big waste of time. I have tried a few of them but I stopped when I saw that they never paid for tasks using crypto coins that have a huge market cap. Moreover, not all the airdrops are legit. There are many airdrops that are scams.