Can one make money from email???

Nanajules

I e heard about a varieties of ways one can make money from emails.. but how true
is this??

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Yes! If you know how to use it correctly. Most marketers think that since the rise of social media and other digital platforms, email marketing has become less effective. They might not be wrong, but I don't think they are right either.

Email lists are several emails collected by a business from customers or visitors that would like to participate in their offers, receive future updates about their products or business. This is usually in a digital form and through an Email inbox.

Email is the most effective way to reach out to your customers. There is a high tendency of getting higher click-through rates compared to Facebook. You can get and engage so many customers, old and new if you know what to do. It makes your work easy.

You can retarget your visitors or those on your lists anytime. This list is yours forever, unlike Facebook, or Instagram ads that attract random targeted visitors only. I mean you can target people within a particular demographic, age, interest, but you cannot retarget the same individuals when the campaign runtime is exhausted.

Email lists help you to send newsletters to your customers, you can congratulate them, check in on them sometimes, and get them to participate in your latest offers. These are not just random persons that come to benefit from what they don't deserve. They are your long term customers.

Another interesting thing is you can work with your email lists or contacts using "Mailchimp '' for free. There are other tools too. You can create campaigns, Automations and landing pages. If not mailchimp, you can also use WhatsApp as your landing page without stress.

Indirectly, I would conclude email marketing can help you make money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, It is definitely possible to make money through email. Some of them are lucrative, while others are not. One of the most common ways to make money through emails is by joining various paid email reading platforms that supposedly pay you to read emails. For example, there is a platform called Donkey mails that pay people to read emails. However, it does not pay a good amount of money. The other way to make money through paid emails is by trying to promote your products to the customers or by getting into affiliate marketing. There are many affiliate marketers who are using the right kind of email marketing strategy to gain many customers.

However, they do not rely only on email marketing strategy to make sales. Email marketing is just a way to advertise or promote your services to then people. While it may never guarantee any kind of sales, it does increase your chances of making a few sales. This is because majority of the people are just tired of E-Mail spamming. However, if you create a professional looking email with great themes and templates, then the chances are that you will certainly manage to gain a few customers.

E

eldavis

There is no doubt that it is possible to make money through emails, most affiliate marketers make use of it, others even make use of it to advertise their products. The question is, is it as lucrative as it was before? These days people pay more attention to their social media accounts than their emails, most persons hardly even go through their emails unless they are expecting a mail. I might be wrong though but I do not think it's a productive as before.

D

Deleted member 13140

Well it's very true, as a matter of fact there was an article I read I think last year talking about a lady that used email to make more than $10k a month and it was really shocking people said she niched down so well.

Okay so let me talk about a few method you can use email on to make money

First one and most important is affiliate marketing, email Marketing is essential for any affiliate marketer that's why when I see a newbie saying affiliate Marketing is easy, because they think its just to promote products anywhere, those big affiliates telling people to go into affiliate marketing and promote high ticket offers have email subs of about 10k and you being a newbie have mon.

Anyways another method is just to gave a newsletter, give free tips and redirect to your site or social following where you can now promote your offer..

It's quite simple, if you need more help just visit Google or YouTube

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yeah, there are different ways you can make money with emails, one of it is email marketing which is the art of closing deals and sourcing for leads through the use of emails.

Email marketing is an aspect of marketing that involves the use of emails to get clients, to be an email marketer you need to be able to get people to take action on your products, this can be either a click, a purchase or feedback.

Email marketing is a broad field that can be learnt through various means like YouTube, Buying a course or learning from a mentor, you can also learn by building your own list from your blog or website by maybe offering a free book or a free business report in exchange for mails.

The next way to make money with email, is building email templates for business owners, there are a lot of business that sends out business emails to their customers, to be able to sell this service you need to learn basic HTML and CSS so that you'll be able to create these templates, there are a lot of samples online that you can choose from.

Offering email templates as a services is a good niche because a lot of people are not into it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is better to do email marketing using affiliate marketing. With affiliate marketing, you can simply send loads of emails to different people, without having their email address. The software or platform you're operating from ready have their emails saved in the system, making it easier for you. Their are lots of them you can find by a single click at Google search engine and you'll definitely get them. Majority of the traffic exchange sites that offers buck email lists are free, meaning, you don't have to pay a dime to use their platform sending buck emails to potential customers which you want to get into patronizing your affiliate products.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I e heard about a varieties of ways one can make money from emails.. but how true
is this??
Hi. Thank you for your nice post. I have also heard that you can make money from emails. There are some sites which can pay you to read emails. It is a very easy way to earn some money. You receive some emails to your inbox every day. The only thing you have to do is to open these emails and read them. In this way, you get paid by the site you are registered. Some years ago I joined several sites which paid me to read emails but soon I gave it up because unfortunately, you do not earn much. In my opinion, it is a waste of time. Nevertheless, you can try it and hope that it will work for you provided that you find a good and legitimate site. Maybe you can combine this site with Trendri and make some money from both sites.
I believe that it is nice to work on more than one site at the same time ,if you have the time of course, because it is very exciting and in this way, you are not getting bored. Anyway, wish you all the best and every success in what you will finally choose to do. :)

DEVANSHI

Email marketing has the best ROI (return on investment) of all time. Any marketing tool or advertising platform will cost you a lot, especially newspaper, influencers, google ads. But the kind of reach Email Marketing and gives to its customers is unmatchable.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money through emails is possible, but there are a lots of ways to make money through email and you need to look for the best way to make money online. First of all let's discuss about many ways to make money through Email.

1) Paid To Read Emails

This is a really popular way of making money and it has been there for a really long time. There are so many old sites like Donkey Mail that pay you to read mails. But they pay just a few cents for reading mails.

2) Affiliate Marketing

Email marketing could be play a big role when it comes to affiliate marketing. Through emails, you can promote affiliate products to potential customers and create a great marketing channel. and make money.

3) Content Marketing

Content marketing is also a big part of email marketing. This is because you can also promote your blog or content and gain a good quantity of traffic that could help you to make money and generate revenue.

4) Business Promotion

Email marketing has been a great tool when it comes to business promotion because it helps you to market your business and allow people to know more about your business.

So these were some of the best ways to make money through email marketing. You need to select the right category for yourself.

Sikapa

Verified member
This is through email marketing. Email marketing is electronic way of selling you product by contacting your customers through email. In this process, you will message people by email to get traffic to your links. This can be a good way to make money because you will get real and organic traffic.

Sikapa

Verified member
This is through email marketing. Email marketing is electronic way of selling you product by contacting your customers through email. In this process, you will message people by email to get traffic to your links. This can be a good way to make money because you will get real and organic traffic.