Surveys Earn money by reading email

simplehada

sn't it wonderful, earning money by just reading emails...you can earn up to $5 per an email you read. Wow, who cares whether you read it or not... You just have to open the email, scroll through and making your $5...this take you less than 30 seconds to earn this amount of money.. How much time do you have to read many emails without end. Wish I could post the link here but the website do not allow that.... Dm me, I promise wholeheartedly to give the link... Any message u text me, my reply will be the link... Am positive.... Let's help each other

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This sounds very interesting and I would like to give it a try but the problem is that I don't know if it is supported in my country of residence. There is no doubt that there are countless ways of making money online in 2021. Sometimes our geographic locations can be a hindrance to some very juicy platforms that pays people reasonable amount of money but I think I will definitely consider this particular one.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's a passive income though but no site will give you $5 for just for opening and reading emails. The only site doing this, is Volutic and they are not paying much. It will even take you a very long period to make anything worthy there. Infact, emails don't come most times.

greenieS

Verified member
Stop worrying because there is no site that offers you $ 5 to read a simple email. (just have the last $ 10,000 member with them :)) most likely).

The only site that was like reading email received about 10 emails a day but I was paid $ 0.001 per email. So one day I was barely making $ 0.01 ... and it wasn't worth the time wasted for that little money.

As with captcha sites, complete 1000 captcha manually for $ 1. No one will give you $ 100 or more.