Volutic:Earn Money by Reading Emails!

arunima25

Verified member
A little more details about the site would have been helpful.
I am very lazy at reading mails. I only end uo reading mails that are on my professional mail id. The one that I use for personal stuff goes unchecked for so many days and so many get piled. I just use one day in a week to check them and clear them. And trust me, I delete most of them without even opening up. Many are spams and I don't want to compromise with the security of my gadget by clicking on them.
It would be good to know the rate of earning to see if it's worth the time and effort for doing a mundane and boring job. Knowing about the payout amount and how long it takes to reach there would be something one would like to know before joining. And also the kind of mails that one gets to read..are they saf to be clicked without the fear of compromising the security. All these informations would have been helpful.

Moni

What I know is there are a lot of websites out there that pay people to read emails. Although I personally haven't work with one but I know most of them. But the truth is they don't pay good to all countries except the tier ones so I think is not good for all people.

Suba

Staff member
Although personally I have never joined a get paid to read email site, but I have always been interested in review sites, after doing a search on the internet, I found many sites stating that Volutic's get paid to read an email site is a fake site, or a scam, a lot of member complaints out there. You should avoid it and don't waste your time.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Volutic is a scam because the platform never paid me. I struggled so hard to attain the withdrawal threshold but I was unable to withdraw my earnings which is a very bad thing. I want to believe that the OP have not tested this website and I've not made withdrawals and if he does, he can share the payment proof to convince us that it is legitimate but I can say categorically that it is a scam and it is not what should be publicized on any kind of platforms whatsoever because it has proven to be a total scam .