Earn Money Earn money by reading Email!

MOSIUR

Reading e-mails online means money!
E-mail is one of the best communicative media in the world. Anyone can communicate with e-mail very fast, that is in the twinkling of an eye. We all know that there are many systems to earn money in the online activities. Through the e-mails, we are running our personal or collective or business or many other activities safe and sound.

But, there is much good news that now-a-days, we can earn money by reading this e-mail from any corner of the world. How is it possible? You have to register into some sites. Writing 'earn money by reading e-mails' in your browser, you can search the expected sites. You will see many more addresses than you expected.

Registering into them, you can start earning money immediately. The e-mails are found in the inbox of your e-mail account. At the time of registering, you have to confirm whether the sites support your country or not. Also check if your present payment methods are supported by them. I know this only. What are your opinions here?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Mataracy I thought as much about this and I believe that some countries will not be able to participate fully on the program due to their region. People from third world countries most especially African countries we found it difficult to end decent amount of money with this program.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I consider that a very slow way of earning. You will have to expose your email to junk mail that will fill up the entire space and in the end you just earn a little cash from it, I think there are actually better wats of earning money online aside from that.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I have seen people saying they can earn simply by reading emails. But, I've also heard most people complaining about the same. These email reading websites give you emails only for a short period of time, then they suddenly stops providing the emails, and our earnings don't move any further.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have not seen anyone making money online just by reading email. There is no viable business that surround this money making model. Whoever is promoting this model of making money might actually be a scammer who is looking for a cheap way to scam people of their hard earned money. I would rather engage in affiliate marketing.

D

Deleted member 28127

I have read many posts of people saying that you can earn from reading emails. Though I really don't know any sites that pay for this. But I bet most of these sites pay so low. I wouldn't also like receiving so many messages to my email. So I never work in such sites.
Create a new Gmail for such kind of website that is not used as your real Gmail address then first Gmail or official Gmail isn't used for signup and two created Gmail because some ad mailers require one Gmail while others require list and contact email then you will have three email address you will create three profiles in Google Chrome (3 profiles in Vivaldi) or 3 browsers like Vivaldi and Brave Browser and Google Chrome. In this way, your official email will not be rude with emails. This is what most of the workers in ad mailers are doing.

anil02

Verified member
I don't believe that someone can make money reading emails. I did not see any viable business around making people reading emails. I belonged to different money-making groups on Facebook and forums, I have never seen anyone giving testimony making money from reading emails. There are other ways to make money other than reading emails.
I don't know any sites other than donkeymails and some site which are related with it, I earned I also get earning in my paypal account. But in there days these site are not paying in $$. At present I am earning with forum and survey sites. Do you like to share the way in which you earning online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Abigael I don't think that they are going pay because there is no viable business surrounding this program. They are just trying to use other people style for their own advantage. I want you to give you the advert which they are entering for someone else. These set of people are going to make money for themselves without payment readers.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have read many posts of people saying that you can earn from reading emails. Though I really don't know any sites that pay for this. But I bet most of these sites pay so low. I wouldn't also like receiving so many messages to my email. So I never work in such sites.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't believe that someone can make money reading emails. I did not see any viable business around making people reading emails. I belonged to different money-making groups on Facebook and forums, I have never seen anyone giving testimony making money from reading emails. There are other ways to make money other than reading emails.

anil02

Verified member
@anil02 concerning what you said, eating is it does not worth it trying to make money by reading emails with the amount they are paying by email you read on the platform. This is why I always recommend people to start making money when there is transaction with that there is guaranteed to make money consistently. Freelancing is one of the example.
I am agree with you than good earning is not possible from reading email. But for a new online worked it is not ban. When I started online work I had not much knowledge of legit and paying site and I was also had not knowledge of how to earn online , so I wasted my time on scam sites.

Skysaint

Verified member
I haven't for one tried it out myself but the from my friend's testimony, I discovered that the pay rate for that is usually very low. They will have to stuff your inbox with a lot of junks just for some cents. And most times, it doesn't support users from all parts and region

Mika

VIP Contributor
Don't live in dreams. Earning from emails is one of the most difficult ways to make money online. You will have to reach 1000 emails just to earn $1. Some sites might offer a better pay rate but I have not seen any paid to read email program that offers more than $2 per 1000 emails.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though I have heard about this reading email for pay but I have not tried it yet. I have a friend from my country but what he told me concerning the reading of email is that they don't use to send mails to him much may due to the part of the country he came from.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@anil02 concerning what you said, eating is it does not worth it trying to make money by reading emails with the amount they are paying by email you read on the platform. This is why I always recommend people to start making money when there is transaction with that there is guaranteed to make money consistently. Freelancing is one of the example.

anil02

Verified member
Donkey mail is an example but most of paid to read emails doesn't pay commissions unless 70 % are from referral commission that referral use funds to buy upgrade or advertising or packages by payment processor. I found even another admailer like State Of The Art Mailer pay for view emails advertisements with credits or cash.
Before some years I got payment from donkey main. Amount is also not bad. .25 cent for one email. At that time site have paypal option but now it have not any paypal option. To withdraw we have to promote our site here. Means they are not paying in cash so I am not active at this site.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Inbox pay is one of the website in which you can make money by reading emails. Signing up is free on the website. The major problem is that if you are not from top tire countries like United States Canada Australia it will be very hard to make decent amount of money from the website reading emails and doing some other tasks.