CAN I STILL EMBARK ON CRYPTO TRADING

OlaAdams

Good day guy, I have always wanted to learn crypto trading fir a very long period of time, this is probably due to the ways its been hyped among peers also couple with the fact that people are making good sum of money from it but dues to one reason or another I haven’t been able to start.

I completely lost interest in it when the crypto market begin to fall drastically of which I believe was directly or indirectly due to the fact that Elon Musk one of the prominent holder of bitcoin finally decided to remove his money from the bitcoin market. At first, I thank my lucky ass for not been part of the lost people experience when the market goes down.

And now I see people dust of their body after the great fall and continuing with the buying and selling of crypto stuff.

So I have been wondering if it’s a good idea to also start the trading now.

Please leave a comment below and tell what your thought are on this topic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It doesn't matter if the market falls down when trading Cryptocurrency. You can still earn money trading the bearish market. As long as you're an expert in trading crypto. They can analyse the market and pick coins that still has the ability to sink down more, and make money. If you trade you can choose the sell option in the trading section, then choose a stop loss and leverage place it via the time duration it stay before elapsing for you to record profit or loss.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trading of forexs or cryptocurrencies carries a risk,any trading you are trying to do you must make sure that you understand all the trading strategy that will be needed in succeeding in your trading ,if you do not have the required knowledge to be successful in trading then you need to find a mentor.

funmi

Verified member
Right about now, nobody is sure of anything. We don't know what can happen any time from now, it could turn out good or bad. But I will advise you to trade with your spare money not all your money.
Moreso, you can invest in small coin.that won't cost you much and you can be trading with it. Things will get better one day.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
First of all, Elon Musk didn't remove nor sell off his bitcoin that he currently holds , he only stopped to recieve payment via bitcoin in his company, another factor that crashed the market is China crackdown on Crypto currencies.
Trading of cryptocurrency is a continuous process regardless the market situation , it all depends on the point you enter into trading and traders don't loose much because of the short duration.

OlaAdams

Thanks for all of your intelligent comments and opinions.
@ Ahmedo24
with the way you come into the conversation its obvious you know enough about cryptocurrency trading, i did like you clarify me on what you ment by ; china crackdown on crypto currencies.

And what point should one enter into trading in other to make money from it?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
First of all, Elon Musk didn't remove nor sell off his bitcoin that he currently holds , he only stopped to recieve payment via bitcoin in his company, another factor that crashed the market is China crackdown on Crypto currencies.
Trading of cryptocurrency is a continuous process regardless the market situation , it all depends on the point you enter into trading and traders don't loose much because of the short duration.
You're right bro, trading is continuous it doesn't matter if the market is fluctuating up and down. What matters is the experience to trade and the techniques too. As long as we have double option to buy or sell, a trader has chances of gaining it via the current downtime in the crypto ecosystem. I've always believed that Elon musk didn't sell off, he only stopped the purchase of Tesla motors with BTC. The major factor that led to the market crash is the China ban.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Trading is very risky one thing you should always note ,before investing you should know how to set your stop loss and just incase rading is a crash in the market you could always find means to minimize and checkmate the loss ,but i will advice you not to give up trading but continue trading ,because you cab still earn some profit trading ,now the market is trying to recover from its last bearish trend

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It doesn't matter whether the price fall or not, trading continues. Don't expect high profit this period. Once you noticed a little increase , sell-off and when the price dips a little which usually happen on weekends, buy
A further dip in the price of the bitcoin is what we should pray not to happen
People are still making some money trading bitcoin despite the fall

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It doesn't matter whether the price fall or not, trading continues. Don't expect high profit this period. Once you noticed a little increase , sell-off and when the price dips a little which usually happen on weekends, buy
That's just the fact , some one who is contempted and disciplined in this period of the dip will be making significant profit from the Investment or short time trading that occurs weekly, most of us that are observant should see that between is been trading $33000 to $38000 conviniently which is not bad for a trader to accumulate little profit margins. Trading continues regardless.

goldnvibe

yeah I think this could make more money than just HODLING

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading has many fans in this forum and in other forums as well. With the looks of the crypto prices now, it is going down so speculators have a tendency to buy in the anticipation that the downward direction will change to an upward direction of the prices. When you buy today and the price increases tomorrow then you gain a profit.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Crypto trading has many fans in this forum and in other forums as well. With the looks of the crypto prices now, it is going down so speculators have a tendency to buy in the anticipation that the downward direction will change to upward direction of the prices. When you buy today and the price increases tomorrow then you gain a profit.
Thats it many crypto users buying according to speculation from news and others to know when to buy a some recent legalisation of crypto by sone countries have contributed to a huge movement in price of some coins.i realy hope the newbies could follow up on news and others ,thdn know what and which currency is best to buy at this point in time