Can an employee still say;my job my life agin?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Now are in our various job or working place we have seen a lot of thing happening that really surprisingly.
Though it a most for an employees to sign a deed of agreement with the company he/she is working with that:

(1) he will make sure that he abide with the rules and regulation of the company.

(2) he will always work towards the achievement of the company goals and objectives.

(3) he will not do anything that will ruin the name of the organization or company that he is working for.

(4) he will always be loyal to the guiding procedures of the company etc.

But yet after they might have employed them some of them will really fulfill those promises and always do good for the progress of the company.
While some other employee will always stands that they had employed them already that nobody can chase them away especially it common to government workers.

Sometime its not that they maltreated them or under paid then but just because they are lazy.
In fact some of them will tell there boss that they can't kill themself because of somebody's work and this used to surprised me that people do forget what they had pass thorough before gaining that job.

Despite in an underdeveloped country where unemployment is high and graduate are rooming about without job yet some are playing with the one they have gotten.

As an employees is there any thing like my job my life again?

The worker is not a machine program that you feed with instructions and execute them perfectly there is a margin of tolerated errors that we can bypass as employer to worker because finally they are humain, agreement of company can change from time to time due to company commitment like hours of work or place of work or task allocated to employee due to his capacity, threat employees as they have to do everything perfect is wrong decision let's say they accomplish 70 % of work it can be acceptable for some employers and for some others they fire them but if you imagine yourself in his place you may achieve little more like 80 % of work or little less like 60 % of work.

The worker is not a machine program that you feed with instructions and execute them perfectly there is a margin of tolerated errors that we can bypass as employer to worker because finally they are humain, agreement of company can change from time to time due to company commitment like hours of work or place of work or task allocated to employee due to his capacity, threat employees as they have to do everything perfect is wrong decision let's say they accomplish 70 % of work it can be acceptable for some employers and for some others they fire them but if you imagine yourself in his place you may achieve little more like 80 % of work or little less like 60 % of work.
You are right. But you know that there are some worker that will not move until when you push them to.
Through employee are not machine that we can just input data and started to process it yet,there are some that are so lazy that you can't even correct them talk less or given them job to do because of their nagging attitudes.
Its not that the boss do really burdensome some of them with a load of care but because they are not familiar with their job then they sees it stressful.

Well, ilke I used to tell my self I don't like jobs that takes away so much of my time and energy. Life is too short to live all my life working. If I can in calculate other things into it to spice it up then it wouldn't be a bad idea. My job. Is important I will treat it so but please I still need to breathe

The facts that you revealed are so important and useful. "I can't kill myself" is a slogan used my most employees at work when fulfilling their obligations at work. Meaning, they can't give their best in a company that is not theirs. I am lucky to have staffs that worked very hard in my offline business. If I come across a staff making such derogatory statements, best thing is to fire him/her

Well, ilke I used to tell my self I don't like jobs that takes away so much of my time and energy. Life is too short to live all my life working. If I can in calculate other things into it to spice it up then it wouldn't be a bad idea. My job. Is important I will treat it so but please I still need to breathe
Seriously no job should take our time so much to the extent of not being able to rest or sleep. We all need our leisure time to some certain things to improve our lives. Most of the jobs in my country will specifically take away all your time. No time for yourself to enjoy. I despise that!

With the way things are , most employee will not say anything like that because if the things are ; the low payment to employees despite being subjected to stressful work is something that will demoralize them and thus they won't really be proud of the job they are doing. It is only the owner of the job that can be able to say my job ,my life.

With the way things are , most employee will not say anything like that because if the things are ; the low payment to employees despite being subjected to stressful work is something that will demoralize them and thus they won't really be proud of the job they are doing. It is only the owner of the job that can be able to say my job ,my life.
Yes most workers don't say much when it comes to that because workers don't really have choice. Most workers know that if they lose their job, to see another one would be very difficult. Workers don't have privilege to voice out their pains at work. They are not meant to complain but to work so much. This happens in my country....As a worker, you are use like a camel.

Bombarding employees with a lot of instructions may not actually be the solution to the problems in your business. it is very important that the employees abide by the rules and regulations guiding the business but at the same time the business owner must understand, like someone up there said "employees are not machines". Employing people who are capable is also really good.

Bombarding employees with a lot of instructions may not actually be the solution to the problems in your business. it is very important that the employees abide by the rules and regulations guiding the business but at the same time the business owner must understand, like someone up there said "employees are not machines". Employing people who are capable is also really good.
You have spoken well....Many employers don't really know how to treat employees. Most employees are mostly used anyhow, sometimes being condemned and used as slaves. Doing this will not make the company grow very well. When a company continue to change workers like clothes, I don't think this elevates the company.

You have spoken well....Many employers don't really know how to treat employees. Most employees are mostly used anyhow, sometimes being condemned and used as slaves. Doing this will not make the company grow very well. When a company continue to change workers like clothes, I don't think this elevates the company.
When you see any successful business you will realise that the workers in that company or let me say the employee is likely being treated well. Any company that does not treat his employees well will not get the maximum result it should get. Instead of me to go into any business or company that does not look after my wife but only after responsibilities pertaining to the company I would rather start my own business.

When you see any successful business you will realise that the workers in that company or let me say the employee is likely being treated well. Any company that does not treat his employees well will not get the maximum result it should get. Instead of me to go into any business or company that does not look after my wife but only after responsibilities pertaining to the company I would rather start my own business.
Reality! As you have narrated, any company that doesn't care about the welfare of it's employees are doomed to fail in the long run. I worked in an hotel before I gained my admission in to the University, this hotel owned us almost 2 months salary before I left. Before I left the managers were doing well, drinking, eating what they like without thinking about us even flexing but they didn't pay us.... eventually when I left I was told the place was locked due to mismanagement, up till now still locked, one of the managers, was asking one of us for a job.

I think this was really a long-gone era before when people attach business too so much ego and personal thinking. Right now creating an enabling environment for your business to grow is actually the most important thing as many employees are willing to leave companies that are not willing to create such for them.