Buying and selling of farm produce and government job which one is profitable?

Briangsam

I really feel for your friend because the position he is is a very tricky one. This is because we can not really decide for him because we have different realities. For example, if he has a prior knowledge of farming and he has his contacts or has a lead, then picking up the supply job will be better. If not, he should choose the government job.

Briangsam

I really feel for your friend because the position he is is a very tricky one. This is because we can not really decide for him because we have different realities. For example, if he has a prior knowledge of farming and he has his contacts or has a lead, then picking up the supply job will be better. If not, he should choose the government job.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I personally don't like farming and as a result of that I am not likely to choose family over a government work because government who will give me an opportunity to be pensionable in the future but agriculture do not have such opportunity especially if you are in Africa,a lot of people can choose for me especially in the Western countries because they operate farming machine

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
For me I think selling of farm produce is more profitable and stable, talking about government jobs you may find it difficult to work under the government, even if you find a job you can quit anytime, maybe the manager can sack you at any time, when it happens this way you have nothing doing and you become broke,but selling your farm produce is better and profitable because that is your own personal business nobody runs it for you and you're not working under anybody.

Amthe

In this time government jobs are jobs that are really hardly to find even though it is a good job but the truth is that buying and selling of farm produce is a long term business that has been around the globe since and has no limit of income a government worker depend on his salary but a farm produce smaller has no limited income.