Shares/Stock Buy share at your bank ?

greenieS

Verified member
Hello friends,

We all know the advertisements of the banks you receive in the mail, in the email, etc. But if you were to take it seriously, would you invest in a stock in your bank and trust that when the bank grows or has good shares, your money will multiply and you will be satisfied with your decision?

But like any other stock you buy in a certain company, there are advantages and disadvantages. Do not think that if it is the bank, you will become rich.

It largely depends on the bank and you.
You would need to conduct an in-depth analysis and calculate whether the potential benefits outweighs the potential risk. If chances of getting successful higher after the analysis It would encouraged for you to invest

The problem that laws of organizing stocks or stocks trading varies from one country to another so you may need a lawyer to understand the law of your country about stocks trading, and in some countries forex or stocks of local companies isn't profitable means their increase or decrease by the time doesn't bring you a good asset of money or good returns like forex or stocks trading for foreign companies. Additionnally, some companies prevents stocks trading for foreign companies and this is also a third limitation. So between all of that some people choose to invest on websites not banks to less complications.

If your bank is the biggest bank in your country then I guess you can put your trust in their stocks. I presently own stocks of my bank which is the biggest bank in our country. Add to that the fact that the bank is owned by the richest family here so that makes the stocks of their bank one of the safest in terms of longevity. I am not saying that the market price will not go down because the market price is dictated by the law of supply and demand which is reflected by the trading transactions. But the stability of my stocks cannot be questioned. Even if the price goes down today it will surely recover in a week or so. I have seen that in my observation. Now if you do not trust your bank then get your money and deposit it to another bank. That will give you peace of mind.