Bustle Elite Daily- Get paid to write on daily trending topics.

Etini

Valued Contributor
When it comes to writing, one of the less difficult approaches is to spin around trending topics and create a new article out of them. Their target audience is Gen Z women. You have to crawl the web and find stories that would interest middle-aged women, spin it around and create good content out of them.

To get to write for the site, you have to apply to be taken as a writer for the site. You just need to have a fair grasp of writing. You would be given a response in about a week on the availability of a position. The job is a remote freelance job, it requires you to be on the site two to three days per week during business hours. If accepted, to get the nod to write on the site, you would have to pitch the editor about your content. If given the mod, you can go ahead and write.

This platform pays on an hourly basis rather than per article. They pay between $12 to $24 per hour.

This is a good site that pays per hour which is good. The rate is okay and you don't have to create your own articles.b

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a good one writing for the GenZ it will be good to also be within this age bracket to really grab it well and a lot of topics might not just need much research since you might just write from your own personal experience. I think it makes a lot of sense that way but others can still make their own research and come up with the information that they can use for the articles.

I'm just afraid about one having to write to get approval from the site before writing. it might not fsvor me but I will still try. When I initially cake online before I knew about posting I was writing to some of these sites that I saw online to give me the opportunity of writing for them but I wasn't given any opportunity

But I love this pay per hour it sounds really good but this means one have to be a very good writer too.