Unraveling opportunity for UK elite traders

Raymondblue

With the continuous market uncertainties which has made a lot of crypto traders sit on the fence, it has equally provided an avenue for top elite traders who has more insight about the market to thrive thereby gaining more followers.

Copy trading is getting more popular as most traders depend on the expertise of this traders to minimize their loss and maximize their profits.

Unfortunately, aside the usual commission they get from their trade being copied, there seems to be not much events where this traders can showcase their trading prowess and earn rewards.

Good news is that the KCGI 2023 is providing a level playing ground for traders to showcase their skills and earn big and UK traders seems to be at more advantage with a chance for 100 elite traders to share from GBP 35,000 prize pool.

While this is a motivation for traders to keep up the good works, I think the opportunity should be evenly distributed among traders around the globe. What's your take on this?

BashirJasper

Trading competition is becoming a norm for traders to get away from the boredom of market uncertainty. Sometimes I believe trading might just be the solution to the bull to bear kinda market we have for now haha

Maxicreed

Trading competition is becoming a norm for traders to get away from the boredom of market uncertainty. Sometimes I believe trading might just be the solution to the bull to bear kinda market we have for now haha
I agree cos it seems traders are always favoured in rewarding trading events than the hodlers who have to wait till next bull run to sell.

Achraffpro

Well, it;s been kind of advantageous too and makes liquidity flow so well and circulate around the market. I'm even getting more interested in trading events and competition. Well, I think Bitget's KCGI trading competiton is the biggest trading event I have ever seen and willing to participate.