Business recovery after convid? How fast is it.

Profwriter

How fast has your business recovered in this post convid era?
Is your business moving slowly or very fast and what are you doing to accelerate the speed of progress of your business?

I think it's only a few individuals or business owners that will claim not to have witnessed the impact of convid 19.
With the darkness brought in by convid lifting off the nations and business being started everywhere, let's discuss what is peculiar or unique to you as a person.

My own business have recovered partially and I believe we will recover fully soonest

On the scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, how fast is your business recovering?
I will say mine is currently at 5.0

Please submit your honest response and we can also discuss and look at possible ways of increasing the speed.

Olajidey

Actually, it has been some months back now that most business as resumes their business except for some business that is in serious debt. Most business has re-strategise and some are still waxing stronger each and every day. Business like technology is one of the businesses that has bonce back on their feet after Convid.

Ekuvero

Business hasn't really boomed like that though it has improved much more than was expected, the covid 19 has really affected the world economy in different aspects especially that of crude oil when a barrel of crude oil was below $5 but same can't be said for now the price has been going up rapidly much more than expected another example is that of Bitcoin when the price was $4,000 now the price has sprung up massively to almost $47,000 during the post covid era so on a scale of 10 I would rate it

Ekuvero

Business hasn't really boomed like that though it has improved much more than was expected, the covid 19 has really affected the world economy in different aspects especially that of crude oil when a barrel of crude oil was below $5 but same can't be said for now the price has been going up rapidly much more than expected another example is that of Bitcoin when the price was $4,000 now the price has sprung up massively to almost $47,000 during the post covid era so on a scale of 10 I would rate it 7

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is very profitable. But before you go into this. Make sure you have strong network connection. Make sure you are a jovial person and you need to sell your character first. No one wants or like to deal with a real estate agent that's not straightforward or dishonest. So you need to build on your character before looking for they money in there.

Haypril

There is no certain or direct answer to this question. It all depends on the nature of the business involved. Even during the covid 19 pandemic, there are some businesses that were still in a very good shape. I personally, can testify to it. Businesses like financial institution (P. O. S) , foods (uncooked and even cooked) still make a huge profit.

Khezo

I think it's your question depends on the type of business you are running for businesses that doesn't really need much appearances to be on then I think they recover faster when the good lighting goes down I'm talking of businesses and talking of businesses like online stores. offline businesses may take some time to get back to their previous success with before the coronavirus pandemic

Queentener

How fast has your business recovered in this post convid era?
Is your business moving slowly or very fast and what are you doing to accelerate the speed of progress of your business?

I think it's only a few individuals or business owners that will claim not to have witnessed the impact of convid 19.
With the darkness brought in by convid lifting off the nations and business being started everywhere, let's discuss what is peculiar or unique to you as a person.

My own business have recovered partially and I believe we will recover fully soonest

On the scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, how fast is your business recovering?
I will say mine is currently at 5.0

Please submit your honest response and we can also discuss and look at possible ways of increasing the speed.
My business went from 8.5-1, during and after covid, I sell perfume oils and my major customers are people who do 9-5 jobs since most don't go to work they see no reason why they should buy. And to be sincere with you perfume oils is not among necessities, till now people are still struggling to feed and take care of their home, so it will be insensitive of me to even talk to people to buy perfume oils.

marcusfe

Only the business owner can say his bad the effect of covid-19 on their business because the pandemic hit every business from different angle and the impact differs. Some business are already crumbled beyond getting to recovery after the pandemic while some are lightly affected. Some are not even affected at all. The rate of recovery after the pandemic is largely dependent on how bad the effect.

IamDozzy

Business recovery post Covid-19 hasn't been great. A lot of businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace of the market. Most businesses lost a lot of revenue due to the Covid-19 pandemic an months of inactivity and so it going to take time for businesses to completely recover and get back to how they usually were pre Covid-19 era. Hopefully with the various stimulants government of different nation's are putting in to the economy, it's going to boost business.

Victor001

The growth of business came to an abrupt halt last year,so many business folded,others at the very of struggling,while some with good rooting took advantage of the opportunity and made maximum profit. In essence one should be prepared for suituations like this, recuperating most business have been able to recover by running partnership.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view business recovered after covid 19 is not that fast, it is still very slow, this is because the covid-19 is still on ground and they are still working on how to end this virus totally, I believe once the virus is being removed totally business recovery will be very fast but right now business recovery is still very slow, because many people are still indoors , everyone just need to work hard in order to keep the business going

marcusfe

The growth of business came to an abrupt halt last year,so many business folded,others at the very of struggling,while some with good rooting took advantage of the opportunity and made maximum profit. In essence one should be prepared for suituations like this, recuperating most business have been able to recover by running partnership.
This is not something that is easy at all as many business have affected badly that they can hardly recovered within a short period of time. Some business are badly affected that they almost lose their business stand. No wonder the government is trying to give out some business support to reduce the effect of covid-19 on the business.