Business Idea: Selling Toys

Mika

VIP Contributor
In 2021, the Global market for the toy industry was $141 billion. It is expected to grow $230 billion by 2028. In 2021, the toy industry market size in the US was 38.2 billion. You can imagine how much money you can make from this industry. If you want to take a slice of the pie, here are a couple of methods to do it.

Go to Alibaba and purchase toys and then sell them from your online or offline store. Alibaba offers low prices, and when you buy in bulk, you get an even lower price. Before purchasing toys, do some research and find how what kinds of toys are in demand in the market you want to sell.

If you do not want to maintain your inventory to sell toys, you can d it through dropshipping method. In order to do that go to Aliexpress, and find the toy you want to sell. Now, list the product on your store, and add 10-20 percent markup. When people order toys, you order from Aliexpress and give your buyers shipping details.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is a great business idea to make some money by selling toys. To be honest, I have never thought that I can make money in this way. I already have an online store selling some items but I do not sell toys. I think that I will also list some toys on my online store and I will see how it goes. Fortunately, there are a lot of cheap sources to buy some toys. Thanks a lot for your fantastic idea.