Book-keeping work

anil02

Verified member
As I am qualified and experience accountant so book-keeping and accounts work is my first choice, Because of some health problems I am not able to do offline book-keeping and accounts work. I want to do it online. So any one know how can I do it, share it with me.

marcusfe

Where in a digital era where everything has been digitalized. I'm very certain that book keeping work can also be done online, in fact, it will saver, easier and more beneficial to do it online. Doing offline book keeping may be subject to different kind of risks such as fire outbreak, theft etc. If you know to accomplish your aim in this, you first need to consult those who are already in this line. Ask them questions and let them coach you where and how to start.

eojo2401

Book keeping and accounting is a necessary things in every business. It will make it easier for proper record and calculation of profit and loss and true financial position of an entity or business. Although everything is going digital, it is good to be making used of electronic book keeping but I advise the business owner should used analog book keeping as back up as well.

anil02

Verified member
Risks of fire is for every work it may be offline or online. Losting data is also problem with online work. I don't know any one who is working online book-keeping work. For it I posted here this topic. If you know some one who are doing it, than tell me. If you know any site which have this work tell me

Nite

Valued Contributor
Online Bookkeeping is a good idea because it’s the kind of work that easily adapts to work from home. You can try some of the popular freelancing platforms to look for virtual bookkeeping jobs–
Upwork
Freelancer.in
Indeed

And, you can even try out Facebook groups and see available jobs. There you also get to learn how others in the same field as you conduct their business and deal with clients.

anil02

Verified member
Online Bookkeeping is a good idea because it’s the kind of work that easily adapts to work from home. You can try some of the popular freelancing platforms to look for virtual bookkeeping jobs–
Upwork
Freelancer.in
Indeed

And, you can even try out Facebook groups and see available jobs. There you also get to learn how others in the same field as you conduct their business and deal with clients.
I searched many time but I never have a suitable one. I think face book groups are not helpful in finding online book keeping job If any site you find job than tell me I will try for it thanks