Blogging on Entertainment Niche

Mika

VIP Contributor
Entertainment niche is very popular, if you choose to blog on this niche, you will receive a lot of traffic because the topics on entertainment niches are always trending. For example, if you are blogging on entertainment niche and you publish a blog on House of the Dragon, a popular show running on HBO now, you are likely to receive a lot of traffic because the topic is tending on Google. You can continue writing on House of Dragons because this is just the first season and we can expect 3-4 more seasons. The topic will continue to be trending for many years. House of the Dragon is just an example, you can choose a variety of topics to blog.

Traffic comes easily in the entertainment niche, however, entertainment niches are generally considered to have a low CPC rate. This means the ads on this niche might not pay you much. Here lies the importance of using affiliate marketing. You can sell related affiliate products.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Yes it is true entertainment nichie attracts a very high traffic but the earnings is very low. So what is now the essence of going for such nichie when the earning is low. Like I have see someone that said that he has 2 blog and one is on entertainment and the other on making money. He said that the entertainment blog has more than 5 times traffic of his make money blog but he earn more from the make money blog. So what is not the essence of the huge traffic with a low earning. It is better we go for a niche that has high earnings and from there we can try to develop it and increase our earnings.

There are some big entertainment blogs that has high traffics but not earning has high as the ones with low traffic. Like I checked the top 50 earning website and I see that most of the ones at top has low traffic compared to the ones below and this is because of there nichie.