Blogging of DIY on household activities

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I usually do a search when I have a problem in the kitchen like the ants that was having a procession one rainy day. The vinegar mixed with water is a good spray to drive away the ants. Another issue is the fishy odor of the refrigerator. Charcoal can absorb the bad odor if you place it the middle portion of the refrigerator.

For a blog with such tips for the kitchen and home remedies I guess there is a big audience out there. We all live in a home that has a problem or issue from time to time. A DIY (do-it-yourself) blog is beneficial to the readers. If your blogs have a menu or directory with a list of categories then it will be like a book that can be appreciated by the readers. You can add spice if your blog will accept suggestion and replies.

D-I-Y blog will make sense if the blogger have a menu or directory just as you suggested to build his or her blog to specialize on the most important. Running cooking as part of the diverse niche selection in your DIY blog will provide readers with lots of substance to read and hang on based on the quality of contents they're reading, and in return it will boost your site traffic.

DYI blogs and vlogs are very popular. However, the niche has a lot of competition because so many people are blogging and vlogging on this niche and it will be difficult to gain popularity and drive traffic. Furthermore, the same idea will be used by so many people that your content will not be unique.

I think this kind of DIY contents should be better than on YouTube because a lot of people would like to watch videos where you solve such problems. I know a particular YouTube channel that deals on DIY stuffs and of course they have a lot of views and subscribers. It can only take time with you definitely get there if you're consistent enough with it.

I think this kind of DIY contents should be better than on YouTube because a lot of people would like to watch videos where you solve such problems. I know a particular YouTube channel that deals on DIY stuffs and of course they have a lot of views and subscribers. It can only take time with you definitely get there if you're consistent enough with it.
You are right. Many people prefer to watch what they don't know or what they wish to learn. This will be very informative than reading. So I believe DIY ill be better done in vlogging than blogging. I have also seen many YouTube channels that deals with this kind of stuff. Though it is better in blogging too, but I think vlogging is the best.

DYI niche is very popular niche. That's because DYI articles solves problems, inform people, help people to do something, etc. If the readers can connect with the things mentioned on the article,they will simply love it. Household activities can be made into DYI articles. For example, you can write how to cook certain things, how to fix certain things, etc.