Bitcoin has gone up to $36k plus

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is still galloping to meet up with some predictions. Some market users were of the views that Bitcoin will get to $40k before ending of January and it almost coming to pass with the rate bitcoin is going. As it is I’m predicting that by next week we may be talking about bitcoin at $45k. I’m just wondering what could be the reason or reasons for this bullish run. Though I have noticed that bitcoin is more recognized now and getting the attention globally. Is this just about the investment by celebrities and big companies? What do you think about this rise?

I think with the rate bitcoin is going now , we should be expecting daily all time high.
This is the first time a cryptocurrency has shown different all time high within weeks .

This can be accredited to the fact that they are more investors who are holdl their tokens . The prediction that bitcoin will hit $100,000 by the end of 2021 seems to be something that will be achievable.

However , there is Still concern over what will be the future fate of bitcoin . Bitcoin is expected to correct in price after a long period of time , the issue the is that we may not know when it will happen.

I think with the rate bitcoin is going now , we should be expecting daily all time high.
This is the first time a cryptocurrency has shown different all time high within weeks .

This can be accredited to the fact that they are more investors who are holdl their tokens . The prediction that bitcoin will hit $100,000 by the end of 2021 seems to be something that will be achievable.

However , there is Still concern over what will be the future fate of bitcoin . Bitcoin is expected to correct in price after a long period of time , the issue the is that we may not know when it will happen.
Yeah well stated, it has come to a height that wasn't expected thanks to more demands and the Giants investors investing more to get the price going higher and higher. Just checked the price and it till climbing up so maybe the $100 000 that is predicted for the end of the year might just be feasible. When we were struggling to break the resistance of $11k last year who ever thought it will get this high. So when it comes to Bitcoin anything about it's price and value is possible. That is characteristics

Offcourse you have realised that the movement of commodities will be restricted again due to health related issues as regards to the current pandermic and allot of budinesses will shift to online investment which bitcoin stands out for now as a mode earning good conversions through holdling.So since the world economy is crushing and more physical transactions are becoming lesser then you definately expect a spike in the btc value.