Between online and offline which one is more stressful to make money??

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways by which you can make money online some use their offline skills like graphics designing to work online on freelancing sites or some people just go into crypto currency trading or even forex trading most people crate blogs or write for site which pays them just like trendri others just join read news to get paid sites which usually starts well but crashes later.

there are some people who work offline this people engage in different online business like selling things driving office jobs and others.

now working online requires you to work just by sitting on your couch with your phone not laptop at home people like bloggers usually spend nights just to work on their blog when working online you can take time outs and breaks.

when working offline you hsve specific time to be at work and close the tome to take your break and other things so which one is more stressful online or offline job,??

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Both the offline and the online business are stressful. The level of stress now depends on the type of offline business and online business that you wish to delve into. For instance, the the paid to post that we do here on trendri is very stressful. The major reasons why I said this is because, a research made us to understand vividly that any job that involves the wracking of the brain all the time is more stressful than engaging in physical jobs. This is why I stressed that. You will discovered that by the time you finish making post on trendri and you have successfully gotten $1, you Will discover that you will feel stressed. That is an indication that you are so tired, because of the serious engagement of the brain. Don't forget that there are also stress free jobs that you could do online to make very good money for yourself. For instance, bitcoin holding, peer-to-peer transactions on crypto exchange etc. These sets of online job comes with less stress. If we go offline, the same is applicable. There are offline jobs that are energy sapping. If you are a Mechanical engineer, a builder etc, these jobs needs lots of energy to execute. If you are a cashier at the bank, you will just sit in a cool and cold environment , customers will walk to you for attention.

E

eldavis

Personally I would say both are extremely stressful. Most persons assume working online is extremely easy, and less stressful but in reality working online is no where near easy. Working online can be extremely draining both mentally and physically. For some time now I have been working both offline and online and it has been extremely tiring.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Both of them are the same because it will still need a lot of your efforts before you can be able to make money in any of those .

Since both of them are the same they have their own advantage and disadvantage , online business may have some disadvantage over and offline business and also the other way around.

Personally if opportunity arises that I have to choose between both of them , I have to put so many things into consideration because I cannot just choose any of them like that without considering so many things.

Offline business will always be the best if you have your own personal business and run the business on your own because at least all the profits and every resources of the business is yours but it might really be so stressful especially if you are working for people.

The only possible advantage of online business is just the ability for online workers to reschedule their time and work on spare time and it is much more easier because it does not require any physical stress.

Offline business as the owner will definitely be the best and I can just choose that over an online business.

funmi

Verified member
This is question can be viewed in two ways. I believe buying and selling involves both the buyer and the seller. Both parties has a lot to say about buying and selling offline and online. In my experience and of buying online, I can say that it is kind of stressful for me than buying goods offline.
I used to buy some hair products and hair treatment online sometimes ago, this products used to come from another far state from where I am based. The first challenge and risk I faced was to pay money to the person I have never seen or known before including the way bill money. The second problem I had then, was always with the drivers who are supposed to bring the goods to me.
The drivers will be saying you will have to come and pick up the the goods at the location where they will choose and if you are not there at that particular time, they will drop the goods at their motor park office. With that, I will still have to transport myself to that motor park. Which is not the case with offline buying, you will go the location where you want to buy the goods and examine what you want to buy and pay.
In terms, of selling online, my experience was good. I place and advert online and the price, they contact me and I send the goods to them.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that making money offline is far much more harder and stressful as compared to making money online and there are various reasons for that.

You Cannot Set Your Own Hours

When it comes to having a day job, the time is fixed and you cannot adjust the schedule yourself. You need to adjust to the schedule when it comes to having a day job. This is one of the main reasons a day job could be stressful as you may need to work, even if you are feeling stressed and this could lead to more exhaustion.

Your Boss Pressurize You

Getting pressure from your seniors is one of the most common problems when it comes to having a day job. I used to work for a company and they used to always pressurize their workers. This can cause a lots of stress. However, when it comes to working online, you do not have any pressure at all because you are your own boss who works in the comfort of your own house.

Online Jobs Are Flexible

Online jobs are also quite flexible, too. You can apply for many jobs and work at your own pace. This is not the case with regular day job. This means online jobs cause less stress.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Truth be told on this matter , making money online is very interesting especially if you have a website that is considered to be legit , free , flexible , easily accessible , and most importantly highly paying . Making money online is considered to be more lucrative and profitable , and there is absolutely no way that you can become stressed out making money online because all you have to do is to sit in front of your laptop or possibly hold your smartphone working on various online high paying or low paying gigs , so as to get paid a positive and reasonable amount of money for your work well-doned .

It is important that we individuals today become clearly aware and knowledgeable that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and it wouldn't be a nice thing if we are the ones to be left behind while others are making good use of technology to the fullest by using it to make money online rather than making money offline by opening self-employed businesses or having a nine-to-five job . The internet have really make it easy for individuals to make money online , and I must be sincere , internet ways of making money is absolutely a financial lifesaver to individuals living in developing countries .

There is no clear answer as to which one is more stressful to make money. Both online and offline sources of income come with their own unique set of stresses. For some people, online money-making activities may be more stressful than offline ones, while for others the opposite may be true. It ultimately depends on the person’s individual circumstances and what they are most comfortable with.

Some people find online business more stressful because it can be difficult to figure out what works and what doesn’t. There is a lot of competition, and it can be challenging to stand out from the crowd. Additionally, online business owners often have to wear many hats and take on many different roles. This can be very demanding and overwhelming.

Another factors that can contribute to the level of stress associated with making money online or offline include: the amount of time required to complete a task, the level of skill and knowledge needed, the competition, the amount of money earned, and the type of work involved.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are many ways by which you can make money online some use their offline skills like graphics designing to work online on freelancing sites or some people just go into crypto currency trading or even forex trading most people crate blogs or write for site which pays them just like trendri others just join read news to get paid sites which usually starts well but crashes later.

there are some people who work offline this people engage in different online business like selling things driving office jobs and others.

now working online requires you to work just by sitting on your couch with your phone not laptop at home people like bloggers usually spend nights just to work on their blog when working online you can take time outs and breaks.

when working offline you hsve specific time to be at work and close the tome to take your break and other things so which one is more stressful online or offline job,??
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for sharing with us this interesting and informative at the same time thread. The truth is that today more and more people are interested in working online rather than working offline and so am I. It is believed that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs.

In my opinion, both online jobs and offline jobs require time and effort. It is not easy to make money, especially nowadays. That's life! However, I believe that online jobs are less stressful because you can work from the comfort of your own home wearing casual and comfortable clothes. The best of all is that there is no boss over your head checking your work, making remarks, perhaps complaining all the time or pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. What's more, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This is great!

Finally, I think that it is left to you to decide whether it would be better for you to work online or offline. It is wise to do a job which does not cause you stress but relaxes you and makes you happy. :)

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Both are stressful in their own way but the most is offline jobs since one need to leaves for job in morning and return sometimes late at night I think this is one of the stressful thing when it comes to working offline, I can remember the last job I did, I get home almost every day exhausted and I don't even sleep well because I need to be awake early to meet up with vehicle in the morning it really stressful.

The good thing though with offline job is the incentives that come with it especially if you are working in the government companies you would be getting good allowance, pension and gratuity.

online jobs on the other hands isn't that stressful but it comes with less money especially if you are just posting on sites but if you can acquired skills to work more on high paying jobs online then you can make good amount of money even on your pyjamas. You just be making money from the confides of your home. You don't need to move to anywhere before finishing a good project and getting paid.

So online or offline it is the offline job that is more demanding and takes time to finish

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know about others but in my experience making money online is more stressful than making money offline. Before I started working online, I had spent 6 years working for different companies. I worked 5 days a week and 10 hours a day. Sometimes I worked overtime and I always received extra pay for overtime work. I received 12 days of sick leave. I also did not have to go to work during the national holidays. The salary I received not only paid my entire bills but I also managed to save and finally invest. I have been working online for more than two years, I work at 10-12 hours every day and 7 days a week (yes, I work on Saturdays and Sundays), and I work even during holidays. I am based in Asia and when I get clients from America I will have to wake up in the middle of the night to catch up with them. Do you know what I do when I wake up in the morning? I check my emails and communication apps (slack, telegram, etc.) and if there are any assignments, I boot my computer and start working. When I had a job, I never had to stressed-out myself to this extent.