Best platform for trading?

Hania iman

We know that there are many platform for trading but i want to know the best platform for trading amd the best currency for trading. I like bitcoin for trading but i want to know your opinion about it.

MakeitWork

Volatility is what makes crypto a huge market to generated profit and loss.
This is just my opinion, being able to trade with low risk I believe is what most people wants to learn.
Just a quick tip bank on options and know the pattern and the right stock to choose.
If your willing to learn then hope the 20MinuteTrader website helps. they actually offer a free course and even give the Exact Pattern and Stocks which is exceptional for me. Hope this post helps

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This always takes me back to when I first picked interest in crypto currencies trading, I was in a dilemma as to which crypto trading platform would be best and easiest for me to learn how to learn how to trade. Yes for me it was about which crypto currencies trading platform will be easier for me to learn so I was not after anything too complex to understand so I search the web and saw somany of them and get even more confused. There after I enquired from a friend who introduced me to a platform called luno and I worked on luno for a period of about 6months and it was indeed very easy to comprehend and operate. They were two basic challenges I later had with it which was the fact th a it has only about 6 types of coin at the time and when the ban on crypto currencies activities was placed I could no longer fund or withdraw from my account.

Hence I search further and found binance, binance is actually the best crypto platform i have ever come across. And it satisfy my every needs. And I must confessed am encouraged with all it features and real time services.

Iqra

We know that there are many platform for trading but i want to know the best platform for trading amd the best currency for trading. I like bitcoin for trading but i want to know your opinion about it.
This cryptocurrency is one of the top cryptocurrency for crypto trading day in 2022 to yield efficiently short-term profit. At one time it hits the record of high price while sometimes it jumps or plunges for weeks. This is expected to reach new heights in 2022.

Good luck

Verified member
I think the best still remains investing on crypto currency which is Bitcoin.it is very risky at the same time very lucrative and profitable when the returns comes back. I think people are using robot to trade crypto currency online now because it is the robot machine that will always run and follow the Market for you to know when the market is good so as to sell and buy when the market has gone down. I also heard that one needs to buy the robot for a certain amount for a year and it is always due and you buy another one.

zanny1049

Binance, Okex, and Kucon are is best platforms for trading. Binance user interface is very easy to understand for all kind of trading, on the other hand okex and kucoin has lowest withdrawal fee overall. The functionality for trading on these platforms simply brilliant.

Suba

Staff member
Of course as a trader, you already know the best trading platforms, but maybe you need to try trading Bitcoin with forex brokers that provide CFD features and forex brokers also have other advantages that crypto brokers don't have, examples of forex brokers that provide Bitcoin trading features are InstaForex, ThinkMarkets, JustForex etc.

AuthorityGuide

Hi Hania, To be honest, no platform is superior to the other. Your decision is based on your individual requirements.
It's not a bad idea to try out as many trading platforms as possible to find the one that's right for you.
If you don't discover a platform that meets your specific requirements, you can do more research to locate other best Bitcoin trading platforms — there are thousands of them!
However, in my view these are the top 15 platforms for bitcoin trading:
1. Coinbase
2. Robinhood
3. Bittrex
4. CryptoRocket
5. Quadency
6. Bisq
7. Binance
8. Hodlnaut
9. Coinmama
10. Gemini
11. eToro
12. Altrady
13. Bitstamp
14. iTrustCapital
15. Tezro

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It will mostly depend on your location because location determined the type of cryptocurrency exchanges that is available , like for example in Africa we have binance and probably will have others but I only know of binance. Ok we also have kucoin and gate.io. all these are exchanges that a trader can use to trade any type of cryptocurrency he or she is really interesting .

There are Some exchanges that has a large number of cryptocurrency you can trade while others also may have a small amount of cryptocurrency.

Binance is the most trusted one over here and you can use it to trade any type of cryptocurrency you are interesting , but if you are living in the western country and you can consider coinbase.
I don't really know much about coinbase but I have a coinbase account but I have not use it before.

If you are really interested to trade bitcoins I think every cryptocurrency exchanges should gives the opportunity for people to trade bitcoins on their platforms . There are some cryptocurrency exchanges also that may not really be interested in larger cryptocurrency but they only deal with smaller unrecognised coin. It's all depends on what you want.

Reinow6

The best platforms for trading includes Binance, Gate io, Coinbase