Binance the best crypto trading platform

Telufusi Emmanuel

Are you looking for a platform to trade your crypto currency
Download binance
Best platform for crypto trading
Tested and trusted

jvletona

Agree, nowadays Binance is the best platform for trading crypto in the long term I don´t know if they will survive because has been banned for some countries and very often change its policies so in case you have a good amount of cryptos I recommend having a wallet like Metamask or trust wallet. Thanks

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There is no doubt that binance is actually one of the biggest, if not the biggest and one of the very best crypto trading platform in the world today. They truly stand tall amongst all others. They have amazing features and irresistible offers on their platform. And more so they have the unique option that made most traders incapacitated from funding and withdrawing their account ever since some countries stated placing ban on crypto currencies trading activities, that is the peer to peer option. This feature made every trader like myself to seriously embrace them andni discounted thr use of my previous trading platform.

Although my previous application is good and very easy to use and understand mostly if one os a newbie in the trading system. But if you are an advanced trader that make use of margin features isolated and cross margin, and also someone that has a very great sense on how to predict the market and use futures on binance, you will prefer to stick to binance as all this features works perfectly on binance and their are somany investment options on binance where you can fix your money and earn bery good interest on it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well we all consider it to be one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges because it is The Only One We know . But probably maybe there are other crypto currency exchanges that are also as good as binance that we do not know because they are not available in our location . if we are to consider it this way then we are only rating base on the the one that is available in our location that we have seen .

Well in as much as binance is among one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges , I also believe there are other cryptocurrency exchanges that is also as large as binance but is available in other countries. I have a binance account and that is the one I have been using to trade or convert any of my cryptocurrency To my local bank account.

One of the most important thing a lot of people like about binance is just the ability for you to understand the platform . it is even easier for people to really understand, for me at first it was somehow complicated but as I learn about , it is now one of the simplest platform to use .

Finger Geek

Verified member
Binance exchange is the best exchange. Binance has the lowest trading fees. On the platform there are many coins tht can be traded with. On binance there are some coin that has leverage like bitcoin, ripple and more. This makes it more profitable to trade and make more money with cryptocurrency.

There are times that I make up to 50% trading with leverage coins. The time that I earn most on leverage is during weekends. This time the price of cryptocurrency is easy to predict. With this coin . We can trade on bear or bull, depending on what our predictions is .

Other thing I like about Binance is staking a coin to earn new coin. Like Binance coin been staked earn Juventus coin. This does not requires coin to be traded with. Here there is no chance of loosing our coin. There is 100% assurance that new coin will be earned.

There are many other ways to earn more profit on binance. Like investing in future. There are also some apps that allows the novice to copy professional trade. This is also like copy trade on some forex brookers. The trader that is been copied will earn commission from gain been made for copying.

Emily77

I completely agree with you about Binance being a strong platform for long-term crypto trading.
Agree, nowadays Binance is the best platform for trading crypto in the long term I don´t know if they will survive because has been banned for some countries and very often change its policies so in case you have a good amount of cryptos I recommend having a wallet like Metamask or trust wallet. Thanks

Binance exchange is the best exchange. Binance has the lowest trading fees. On the platform there are many coins tht can be traded with. On binance there are some coin that has leverage like bitcoin, ripple and more. This makes it more profitable to trade and make more money with cryptocurrency.

There are times that I make up to 50% trading with leverage coins. The time that I earn most on leverage is during weekends. This time the price of cryptocurrency is easy to predict. With this coin . We can trade on bear or bull, depending on what our predictions is .

Other thing I like about Binance is staking a coin to earn new coin. Like Binance coin been staked earn Juventus coin. This does not requires coin to be traded with. Here there is no chance of loosing our coin. There is 100% assurance that new coin will be earned.

There are many other ways to earn more profit on binance. Like investing in future. There are also some apps that allows the novice to copy professional trade. This is also like copy trade on some forex brookers. The trader that is been copied will earn commission from gain been made for copying.

There is no doubt that Binance is among the best exchanges considering its user base and its ability to survive many bear seasons. But it is behind in terms of listing new tokens early for users to benefit and responsive live customer support. Some exchanges like Bitget and MEXC are taking advantage of this gap. Also, Bitget has the highest POR ratio in the industry.

Incarts

Are you looking for a platform to trade your crypto currency
Download binance
Best platform for crypto trading
Tested and trusted
No doubt Binance is a top CEX but does have its limitations. In recent times it hasn’t been compliant in several regions, regions like Canada, UK and so on are already switching to more reliable options. Additionally Binance barely lists projects in their infancy, exchanges like Bitget have been more like early gems foundation exchange where investors easily have them within reach before they make it to Binance.

BashirJasper

With lots of restrictions! It's restricted on several countries including Canada, UK & Australia. But at those countries Bitget is providing their service continuously!
I kinda agree with you. Bitget may not have the kind of trade volume and liquidity that Binance has but it certainly is regulation compliant and seems to be more focused on improving its ecosystem with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.

Zeddicus

There is no doubt that Binance is among the best exchanges considering its user base and its ability to survive many bear seasons. But it is behind in terms of listing new tokens early for users to benefit and responsive live customer support. Some exchanges like Bitget and MEXC are taking advantage of this gap. Also, Bitget has the highest POR ratio in the industry
I kinda agree but it's not all round cos other CEXs like the former CEX you mentioned is known for copy trading, good PoR & a host of other salient features that could her compete with Binance imho.

I kinda agree but it's not all round cos other CEXs like the former CEX you mentioned are known for copy trading, good PoR & a host of other salient features that could her compete with Binance imho.
Yeah, is obvious that Bitget has the most experienced and mature copy traders. Also their copy trading interface provide all the necessary information a user need before copying a trader to benefit from his trade.

Maxicreed

No do doubt Binance place in the crypto industry could hardly be challenged but do you think their copy trading feature can be compared to that of Bitget considering the successes they have achieved and also not relagating the fact that they were the first to introduce it to crypto exchange

Bestmary

Yeah, is obvious that Bitget has the most experienced and mature copy traders. Also their copy trading interface provide all the necessary information a user need before copying a trader to benefit from his trade.
Recently started seeing for they handle their users. Very professional, I think they might end up becoming the second-best cex who knows