Forex Binomo trading platform The best brokerage service provider

Leon7997

Binomo Option is the modern leader in the online trading industry in 133 countries.

The Binomo trading platform offers support, training and analytics, which investors use to predict currency changes and make a profit without involving a broker.
The platform has a user-friendly interface and a lot of useful educational materials that make it popular among both beginners and experienced traders.
  • Practice on a demo account
The demo version is useful because it is a simulation of a real account and is used by new members to test and explore the platform.

You can trade both from your phone using the application and from a desktop computer
  • Benefits of Binomo
Optimal for beginners. Deposit from $10, demo account, individual training with a mentor, or absolutely free - independent. Video lessons, ready-made strategies for trading, available in the terminal.
Favorable trading conditions. Profitability up to 89% in 1 minute. Large selection of assets.
Trading at night and on weekends (cryptocurrencies and classic currency pairs in OTC mode).
Finance. Uninterrupted payment system, support for more than 10 payment systems.
Safety. Official certification of the Center for Financial Markets, the highest category of reliability of the International Financial Commission. Online payment protection and SSL data encryption.
Tournaments.
Trader competitions on an ongoing basis. Tournaments of various sizes - for beginners and experienced users. Prize funds for events are up to 100 thousand dollars.
  • Peculiarities
  1. Trades from $1
  2. Deposits from $10
  3. 24-hour trading
  4. More than 75 available assets
  5. Free demo account for $10,000
  6. 24/7 multilingual support
  7. Free education
  8. Promotions and competitions

FXOchartist

Verified member
I am not trading using these brokers as I know they are binary options, so far still prefer to trade in forex because forex is business in trading we still can manage the risk by setting size position, and or using stop loss or cut loss manually, while in binary option is like as make bet up or down and mature based time, it's like as gambling, in discussion topic in forexpeacearmy, binary option broker most of them unregulated, so the risk is higher. So far I trade using FXOpen as one company that registered in three regulations FCA, ASIC and Cysec.

Asahi

Verified member
I left my job to become a full-time trader. I had to work on my strategy and focused highly on money management and risk management to make my trading perfect. FXOpulence is an ideal choice for full-time traders.