What Is Your Say On Binomo Trade. Is It a Scam?

Haypril

Binomo is an online trading platform which train users from been a beginner to becoming an expert in trading. In time past, the name Binomo has been used to take or rather say to snatch victims of their hard earned money with the promise to help them make millions over night.

After many controversial issues surrounding the name 'Binomo', I have decided to review the name. According to my findings; Binomo is a trading platform, it teaches and does not help anyone to invest. The review on it mobile application are great reviews. In fact, one of the app users seems to be happy with what the app is doing. He said ' I have never seen another application as good as this'.

Please share your thoughts and opinions on this app. Have you been a victim before, is the name real, should the developers change the name of the app?

Georgeadawara

Many and more of such kind of investment platforms that can make you to get paid. but the only thing is that you need to do is to ask others for more on it if you can try an invest in it then try it but use small money don't invest what you can not afford to lose. After trying it you can now more About it anyway even tall people more about it.and by then you can invest more than before so that you can get more.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Generally, I don't do forex trading and I really don't know at this application, it is my first time hearing of it. I don't trust any application that asks people to invest any amount of money and make millions. Forex trading generally is a risky ventures and of course you need to learn a lot before you can start making anything out of it.

Haypril

Generally, I don't do forex trading and I really don't know at this application, it is my first time hearing of it. I don't trust any application that asks people to invest any amount of money and make millions. Forex trading generally is a risky ventures and of course you need to learn a lot before you can start making anything out of it.
Am grateful for your time and explanation. In my view and research, I found Binomo to be a trustworthy platform which teaches it's users how to trade in forex from beginer to a level of their satisfaction. However, most cyber criminals had used the name in scamming their victims which led to the mistrust in the original purpose of creating such platform.

Ekuvero

Generally the main Binomo website isn't scam but with the recent happenings most fraudsters do turn most of this sites into scam they do disguise as agent from the website giving you detailed explanations about the site, encouraging you to invest with them so they would be the one trading your account for you where you would be the one in charge of major portions of the profit making people to doubt the real reason and motive of creating the websites which is for trading. They also do same for Forex trading also that's why it isn't good to venture into any investment online without you having any prior knowledge about it

Georgeadawara

Many and more of such kind of investment platforms that can make you to get paid. but the only thing is that you need to do is to ask others for more on it if you can try an invest in it then try it but use small money don't invest what you can not afford to lose. After trying it you can now more About it anyway even tall people more about it.and by then you can invest more than before so that you can get more.