Binomo app:- legit or scam

Ayeshabashir

Actually binomo is app where you can earn money .It is also called binary trading platform. Although it is very easy to make money from this but at the same time it is really very risky.In binomo people earn money by signing up on this app with their email address .They will get sign up bonus in their demo account.The money in demo account given to the user just for the sake of practice such as how they trade here and earn money .In order to earn money you first deposit some amount on your binomo amount .and secondly you will have to choose the category pf currency in which you want to invest your money ,Always start with minimum amount. This app will offers you different amount or time for trading .After selcting the time and amount for investment,the graph appears in front of you there are two option of ups and down at the lower right corner .If you consider that the price of your currency or line of graph will move upward in upcoming time then you will click ups option and if your predictions will proves correct then you will win the double amount of your investment and vice vers procedure is for downs option

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Actually binomo is app where you can earn money .It is also called binary trading platform. Although it is very easy to make money from this but at the same time it is really very risky.In binomo people earn money by signing up on this app with their email address .They will get sign up bonus in their demo account.The money in demo account given to the user just for the sake of practice such as how they trade here and earn money .In order to earn money you first deposit some amount on your binomo amount .and secondly you will have to choose the category pf currency in which you want to invest your money ,Always start with minimum amount. This app will offers you different amount or time for trading .After selcting the time and amount for investment,the graph appears in front of you there are two option of ups and down at the lower right corner .If you consider that the price of your currency or line of graph will move upward in upcoming time then you will click ups option and if your predictions will proves correct then you will win the double amount of your investment and vice vers procedure is for downs option
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread about Binomo app. To be frank, I have never heard about this trading platform before. I am sure that many people will find your thread very interesting as well because this platform seems to be very exciting. I absolutely agree with you that it is a bit risky but I think that you can control the amount you invest. I believe that you must always invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you will always be safe. Anyway, I will search for it, explore its page so as to figure out how the system works there and after that I may read some reviews about this site too. Hope that it will work for me as well because I think that it is a wonderful and a really fast earning method. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information about this platform with us. Have a nice weekend!