Best Trading Platform

Money Guy

While trying to register for a new forex trading account, I see that there are several of them out there.

I'm in the process of trying to choose a platform with zero to tight spread and has a great withdrawal process.

Can you recommend any for me?

Kingstone

Well, you just have to make your good research to identify a good broker with a very low spread. I have traded Deriv, FBS, FTMO, and MFF. These are good brokers but I will not suggest FBS for you. They charge no commission but their spreads are as high as a mountain. You will be reading a high negative before you shifted to the positive.
You can check online for better brokers with low spreads.

ojo2021

Banned
Well, the popular platforms used for trading are Octafx, icmarkets, deriv etc. It depends on your choice. Just make sure you check their years of existence. Also, there are some funds-provider platform. They provide you with large capital to trade your account. You will only have to scale through some tests and also pay a commitment fee

Zonked

You can try turnkey forex for tight spreads and easy withdrawals. The average spread on their platform is 0.2 pips for major pairs, and as far as withdrawals are concerned, it generally gets processed on the same day. The good part is that they accept btc, which makes the whole withdrawal process much faster compared to other methods.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I can't make a profit if the broker doesn't give me the right service. Even if we make a profit, there will be many complications. Many brokers cheat and waste the money of traders. Eurotrader is a very reliable platform for trading.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I can't make a profit if the broker doesn't give me the right service. Even if we make a profit, there will be many complications. Many brokers cheat and waste the money of traders. Eurotrader is a very reliable platform for trading.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is particularly true that there is a lot of forex brokers in the market and you cannot believe them because it is a parallel market and as such competition is alive. It is very important that you should choose a forex broker that is going to make it very easy for you to trade and have a good user experience. Should also consider one that does not charge any extra fees on renewable or deposit and are going to allow you to deposit as minimum is $10. Effective and fast customer support is also something that you can invaluable consider.