Review Be guided properly

Tochmony

There are many scammers and scammering sites online I believe you might have came across one, I have came across a site named hg micro the site claims it's pays you for watching promotional videos, i wasted much of my time there without knowing the site was a scam, it feels very bad but I'm even lucky I just wasted my time because their are lots of people that invested on the site.
How do you know if a site is legit most scammering sites puts a high withdrawal thresholds like $500 that's what I've noticed with scamming sites but if you see sites like this is just an indication of a scam sites. And I will also advise you to make proper research before joining or investing on any sites, try not to fall on the traps of those scammers. That's the first scaming sites I have came across since then I make good research before I join sites online , and most importantly those scaming sites targets newbie's if you are newbie to earning money online you are not expected to invest on new site without making research. This all I can say I believe many of us here might have been scammed in one way or the other, share your experiences.