Are you still holding BTC?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During the earlier time, people's favourite crypto coin for transactions is BTC. People where often buying, holding, sending and selling the coin than any other in the coin market. It came to many merchant's mind if BTC is the only coin in the market cos the love was very high that time. Even if its the most tradable up to now, but not unlike before.

During the earlier time, people ventured into it cos the gas fee charges wasn't high as it is now. It was very stable and affordable for the small investors. And that time it showed enough potential more than now, that's why people sorted around the coin short and long term.

At this time, others have diversified, due to the high cost of gas fee, making other coins famous and being valuable as well.

Are you still holding more of BTC?

Literally, I don't think most cryptocurrencies traders can forgo Bitcoin for any other coin. However, I think it might still be the most traded cos it's more popular and profitable than any other coins. So, presently, I think we have seen surge in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so I'm still holding my little Bitcoin with the hope of it going to the moon.

A friend has a substantial amount of Bitcoin that she doesn't want to sell. The urge to sell started when the price of Bitcoin was lower than $40K. But her objective is to keep the Bitcoin for at least a year that it may be double of her capital. It is a good idea to hold on the Bitcoin as long as you do not need the money. The value can grow more.

Literally, I don't think most cryptocurrencies traders can forgo Bitcoin for any other coin. However, I think it might still be the most traded cos it's more popular and profitable than any other coins. So, presently, I think we have seen surge in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so I'm still holding my little Bitcoin with the hope of it going to the moon.
Surely BTC will surge over moon, in the orbit, lol. Let's be hopeful that the coin is on the right track towards yet another bullish run, cos the bearish run affected the value of the coin badly. Now everything is trying to go to the expected price mark where traders in general holdl their coin will come to reap from it.

I have just about 0.003 BTC, which I received when the price was $50K. Based on the current value, I am still at loss with my bitcoin holdings but I will continue to hold as long as I can, or until I do not feel the necessity of selling it so that I can use the funds for other things.

I am not holding any BTC at the moment and this is because of how expensove it is at the moment and I feel that it is much profitable to even consider other cheaper coins with potentials as they would yield better results than bit coin. I don't think I would buy more BTC.