Are you a successful forex trader?

Jack Reacher

Verified member
A broker’s scam is caught while working with the broker. From outside, the broker seems fine, but the scenario is different from inside. A scam broker always tries to snatches away traders’ fund by deceiving them and all of their facilities are not reliable and user-friendly.

Turrical

I have been trading forex for quite some time but it took me a while to become consistent. I am a self taught trader and I haven’t found any success secret yet. I just rely on my strategy and risk management. In forex your profits and success depends on your skill level as a trader.

Spittle

It always takes time to be consistent in forex trading. It took me over a year to be consistent.

Numiinous

All I can say is that the market doesn’t give you an easy time to make money. You have to go through a lot of hassle to make your trades work for you. Experience matters and you better keep your trading journal updated so that you are improving with every trade you execute.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
EAs are programmed the way it opens and closes trades following an indicator programmed into it. So, it’s a little bit risky and the ultimate result is nothing in the end, which grows unwillingness about EA trading in my mind.

Gastrolatry

To become a skilled forex trader, you must never give up. Your initial accomplishment does not guarantee that you will continue to have the same degree of success. You must always exert your best effort if you want to prevent losses and make profits. The market for forex trading is always evolving.

Henpeck

I don’t consider myself a successful trader because I am making a lot of money but because I know where I need to improve. Money is just a by-product of the efforts you put into the market. It’s the understanding of the market that matters for long term success.

Titulus

In my eyes, I am successful! I have come far from where I started. I have a few winning trades and then a few losing trades. But I understand what has been going wrong and what needs to be improved. It hasn’t been an easy journey but it was absolutely worth all the effort.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For now , I am not successful in trading and I do not even consider it as something I have to do now because first of all before I can consider forex trading as a profession , I must pass through a learning process first because that is very important to help me understand how the forex market can be predicted..

Apart from doing this , I may not likely want to do anything with forex because from the comment of people here and from what I have since , it seems a lot of people are losing so much money most especially when they engage in forex trading when they don't really understand..

I do not just have to rush anything because I still have a lot of times to go through the learning process when I am ready to trade the forex market. for now I concentrating to raise money.

Sombole

New traders can read books to have a basic understanding of the market, but it's best for them to watch videos. Besides this, they should also try out different strategies with demo accounts to see how they work.

Jenet

Being successful in forex doesn’t mean making piles of money. It means a trader is strategic, has a focused mind, a solid trading plan, and they manage money well so that they don’t lose it. It takes time to become successful, it doesn’t happen overnight. Develop skills, learn, practise, and work hard in your strategy in order to be successful. Consistency and patience are the keys to success.

Hylotomous

It’s through discipline and consistency that a trader becomes successful. Sometimes, we feel like giving up or ‘can’t do anymore’ feeling. But consistency makes us grow even if we feel like we are not growing or not moving forward. Discipline will make us go in the right direction. Consistency alone would not do anything; it needs to be combined with discipline. Discipline means taking the right action daily, not just taking any kind of action.

Walkabout

If someone is successful that does not mean they never lose. Losses are faced by everyone in this market. What makes successful traders different is their way of handling the losses. They turn every loss into a lesson and have immense control over the emotions. And let me tell you there’s no secret to success except hard work, knowledge, and practise. Stop looking for shortcuts and start learning if you want to have a profitable career.

tray59

If someone is successful that does not mean they never lose. Losses are faced by everyone in this market. What makes successful traders different is their way of handling the losses. They turn every loss into a lesson and have immense control over the emotions. And let me tell you there’s no secret to success except hard work, knowledge, and practise. Stop looking for shortcuts and start learning if you want to have a profitable career.
I know its never entails that they never loss but rather its a clear sign that they have learn from their loss and mistake and move on with that.

If you dont learn from your loss there is nothing good that will come from your trade.

Been a successful trader has so many advantages but before you can do that you need to ensure that you have the knowledge which you have derived from the demo account or through a coach who has been in this feild before you so I think the trader has so much roles to play if he want his success to stay.

Sociable

Just follow a plan and use logical thinking to plan your moves, you will last in the market longer than most. Practice on a demo account in the beginning so you gain confidence and skill and get comfortable with the market agenda. It is not easy so keep an open mind and be ready to face loss.

Monadism

I managed to learn a lot of things from my experience and refined my skills as a forex trader. And I think success in forex is not just about how much time it took you to become profitable, or how much you earned through trading. Instead success is how much you learned and how much you improved as a trader in the end. Yes, profits and winning streak is important for us to survive in the market. But we should never put a time constraint on our learning period as we can still learn a lot of new things even when we are already profitable and successful.

Economacy

Knowledge and experience are really important for trading forex profitable in the long run and aid the trader in a successful trading career.

Chlamys

I've been a profitable forex trader for years now. I know what it takes to be successful in this business. I'm not going to say that it's easy, because it isn't. But if you're willing to put in the work, you can be successful too.

Slumberous

I don’t measure success in how much I make per day but how much I learn with the losses I make. Every lesson is a treasure that helps me stay updated and keeps me from taking unnecessary risks.

Chockcroal

I am on my way to success. I don’t think that we traders can ever get enough of making money from forex trading. Just when we reach a certain goal, we tend to set another goal because there is no end to our expectations and the opportunities we get in the market.