Are you a successful forex trader?

springtech

I have come across several people who claim to trade forex but on a deeper search, i saw they are not really successful traders. As they also loose like every other person, then I discovered they only make money through the training they offer.
Do you trade forex, would you say you are a successful trader?
What are your success secrets.

eojo2401

Since the first class robot could loose in forex, Who is that expert that can't loose in forex? The only thing that I know is that those forex wizards always have there ways to minimize loss. Some use to used stop loss that will automatically close there order when the loss hit the loss target. So if the loss in one trade the will make profit in five trades. At the end of the day they will have there profit. The major issues with those forex wizards is that they don't have time to train others. My in my country, you will see someone that has not make just $10 in forex organizing forex trading trading simply to get training fee from people, at the end of the day, he will exposed his trainees to financial loss.

Daykas

No matter how much expert you are,when it come to forex trading there is always a tendency of you loosing while trading.
But has for me am not a successful trader when it come to forex trading.
Have loose more than I gain to the extend I even runaway from anything that has the name FOREX

Olajidey

I have come across several people who claim to trade forex but on a deeper search, i saw they are not really successful traders. As they also loose like every other person, then I discovered they only make money through the training they offer.
Exactly what I do say and I will still type, most of the forex trader don't trade they make money through organizing training that is why you keep hearing forex trading this is because they promote their training lesson on all platform but for you to see a successful forex trader you will work through the mars.

D

Deleted member 27126

The word 'success' is a very relative word as I have always said. So before someone can stand up among a group of people and call himself a successful person, he needs to be able to define what he means by success. Now, in the context of Forex Trading, everyone and anyone can call themselves successful because there are a lot of stages in Forex the same way there are a lot of levels to obtain. Your own definition of success may be different from that of another person's

Veetos12

Forevx
Forex traders are very scarce to find so to say one trader is a successful trader depends on his work and success rates in the past. I have once learned to trade forex but it was so complicated.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
You are very right having a closer look at those who trade forex shows that they are not really good at what they claim to do as a source of living to them, they fail and lose alot of fund to the market in the reality they depend on training fee and seminars they organize. But from my little experience as a trader I can say I have been successfully.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am not a successful trader because I haven't taken my time to learn and understand how to trade. Not really on that, I am not also particularly interested to trade forex because I just consider it as a form of trading that involves trading and making little profit whereas cryptocurrency May offer people a better chance of making quick profit even with its high volatility.

I have tried out how I can make money with forex before using a demo account and I didn't really understand how to trade , so I gave up when I came to understand about how people can make money by trading cryptocurrency.

Forex trading is something that will need proper understanding and sometimes it is not a get-rich-quick scheme at the early stage but as you will dedicated your time to really understand , you will begins to make profits .

you shouldn't just allowed the little profit you are making to make you believe it may be impossible for you to lose.

Proper risk management and good understanding of fundamental analysis is the only important factors that can help every traders to success and that is what we all must learn if we are interested to be traders.

Eduard Hahn

To be a successful forex trader you need to be consistent with your efforts. Your one success does not guarantee your next success. You need to give your best every time to avoid the losses and make profits. Forex trading is a continuously changing market.

Bborn

I am not a successful trader because I haven't taken my time to learn and understand how to trade. Not really on that, I am not also particularly interested to trade forex because I just consider it as a form of trading that involves trading and making little profit whereas cryptocurrency May offer people a better chance of making quick profit even with its high volatility.

I have tried out how I can make money with forex before using a demo account and I didn't really understand how to trade , so I gave up when I came to understand about how people can make money by trading cryptocurrency.

Forex trading is something that will need proper understanding and sometimes it is not a get-rich-quick scheme at the early stage but as you will dedicated your time to really understand , you will begins to make profits .

you shouldn't just allowed the little profit you are making to make you believe it may be impossible for you to lose.

Proper risk management and good understanding of fundamental analysis is the only important factors that can help every traders to success and that is what we all must learn if we are interested to be traders.
I'm a trader and I can to say. That's right!

CrozeGrog

Even successful traders can not win every time. You need to redefine the word "successful trader." However, you can be called a successful trader if you are making a good overall profit in forex trading. In other words your overall wins are more than overall losses.

Ponmo

You must be constant in your efforts to be a good forex trader. Your first success does not imply that you will have the same level of success in the future. To avoid losses and create profits, you must always provide your best effort. Forex trading is a market that is always changing.

Diapason

For me, success in forex trading comes in two ways- firstly, in terms of profits and secondly, in terms of knowledge. You are obviously doing well when you are making consistent profits. But you are also doing well if you are learning from every trade you execute regardless of the results.

Asahi

Verified member
Understanding market trends is very important because it helps a trader generate pure market signal. And it has a long-standing effect on traders. In all cases, traders should stick up to demo trading because it helps a trader in developing inner abilities. Indicators available on the platform help traders in this regard.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It takes a level of expertise before we can actually call ourselves a successful traders. There are many tests that we need to pass before this can be ascertained. But no matter how expert we may be, there may still may be some days that we will lose. Expert only minimize lose, they can't prevent lose. Losing is a part and parcel of forex and even most trading.

What makes a successful trader? A successful trader is not born in a day. In fact, he's a product of many loses and loses. The more we lose, the more we are clsoer to bsing an expert in the game of trading. So a successful trader is the one that is not scared to lose his money.

Other thing that a successful trader needs to do is to make sure he doesn't trade unless he has the right signal. He may be the one that will be doing the analyses and some times, he may be based on the opinions of others. But I don't always suggest copy trading for a successful trades.

A successful trader must the essence of right time. There is right time to enter and exit a trade.

Misology

You are not a successful trader until you are satisfied with your results and in no way, I mean profits only. Losses are also an integral part of your trading career and you won’t do well in your trading career until you learn to accept them. Your losses may teach you some of the most important lessons of your trading career.

Tubiform

My success secret is simple, I prioritise on risk management. My main target is to prevent loss as much as possible. Earlier the amount of profit I made was just a few hundreds more than the amount of loss I suffered. But ever since I shifted my priorities, I have seen a good change, and honestly, this change was the life saver. It is the key to my success.

Mary Frederick

New traders can read books to develop their basic knowledge about the market. They will find different e-books in the form of pdf but its far better for them to watch videos. Besides all these, they should apply their skill to demo accounts to judge them.