What is the best strategy to becoming a successful forex trader?

Forex trading which is an acronym for the foreign exchange market trading is a global marketplace for exchanging national currencies against one another. Because of the worldwide reach of trading and commerce, forex trading tends to be the largest and most liquid market assets in the world. There has been a rise in the amount of forex traders in the world over the past few years, but statistically alot of these traders are on the losing side, infact I think at least 55% of forex traders lose alot of their money ( this is statistically probability is entirely an assumption made by me). I am currently intrested in investing in forex trading but I am still cautious because alot of these traders lose their money. I have watched YouTube videos dml attended a few seminars on forex trading but still I think am not yet ready yet. I would totally appreciate I anyone here can share a good strategy of becoming a successful forex trader..

D

Deleted member 28873

there is no best strategy for forex.you just have to find what works for you and what dont.To be honest with you can't enter into forex ignorantly,you have to learn and practice .it is highly advisable to have a mentor.There has been a rise in the amount of forex traders in the world over the past few years, but statistically alot of these traders are on the losing side, infact I think at least 55% of forex traders lose alot of their money ( this is statistically probability is entirely an assumption made by me)its actually the truth for ex trading has been able to empower the youths in a lot of ways