Are you a successful forex trader so far?

rubesh

Banned
So far, I have not been a successful forex trader.To become a successful trader, you must first comprehend the market and then devise a trading strategy that works for you.In order to be successful, it is also necessary to be disciplined and patient.

I've been trading forex for a few months now and have made some money.However, I have also had setbacks.To become a good trader, I've been learning everything I can about the market and the many tactics accessible.I've also been honing my trading abilities on a simulated account in order to obtain a better knowledge of how the market operates.

I've also been researching various trading methods and testing out several systems to see which one works best for me. I have discovered that the key is to select a method that matches my trading style and risk tolerance. In addition, I have been carefully controlling my risk and keeping to my trading plan.

Overall, I am not yet a successful forex trader, but I am learning and improving. I'm still working on strengthening my trading abilities and finding a method that works for me. I am convinced that with patience and determination, I will be able to become a successful forex trader.

I don't say if me successful forex trader, however I felt satisfied to forex trading business because start from here I can fulfilled daily needs in my life and buy used car but now already sold out again because needs cash money.

I already involved in forex trading business maybe more than 9 years and keep using FXOpen broker as my favourite broker because the company has long time experience in financial market more than 16 years, regulated broker in UK, AU and EU included in top tier regulation agency like ASIC and FCA.

I have quote for today, don't chasing for success, but working as best ast possible then success will follow. Trading forex need patience and high dedication, you don't need to become success but only need to able generated good profit with regularly withdraw money from cabinet trading, first target after deposit is get break even point before compound profit.

Success from Forex isn’t a piece of cake rather success require patience, skill, flourished tactics etc. support from good brokers are highly necessary. Eurotrader offers both mt4 and mt5 trading platforms with pure software support. They also offer mobile trading platform.