Are female individuals good at business?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Of course they are successful and prosperous business managers who are females and in fact 93% of the commercial sector is owned and control by female business owners and business entrepreneurs who have gone extra miles to get requisite knowledge and experience about various businesses in which way get our needs and wants satisfied from. Although the government and economy do not give special gratitude to female who occupy the business sector but yet only a few minority of governmental officials have totally made it very conducive for female individuals to establish a business of their own. Even most online Enterprise marketing platforms are owned by female individuals who otherwise could be considered as online entrepreneurs where they market their product and carry out commercial activities online so as to reach potential customers who surf and search the internet Day-after-Day.

Even in my locality, most prosperous and successful business over here are owned by female business owners and employers, if you should search the internet to confirm whether they are good successful business owners and business managers you would be so much overwhelmed to see that most of the online website in which you carry out commercial activities on are totally owned and managed by female entrepreneurs.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is horribly very insane to say that there are no good female business owners and entrepreneurs because from what I have learnt and emphasized to myself there are so many good and efficient female business owners who have single-handedly manage their business and also make out something positively rewarding from it as a result of the ability to think creatively and to instill in the minds of members of the public in order to get a good reputation and view from them. It is almost accurate to say that 73% of the commercial sector is filled with successful female business owners and entrepreneurs and although the world does not make it a more conducive spotlight for female entrepreneurs to be known but even with that they strive and they still manage businesses.

In some areas of west Africa most effective managerial companies and even the popular ones are owned by female individuals and infact without the female existence in business, productivity may not amass as it is today.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Being good of the femal workers depend on the individual. Therefore a female can be employ depend on the type of the job on ground. There are some job that are not good or fit for female to be doing due to how fragile they are .
At times the work that a male employee can handle a female employee can as well handle it perfectly that's why I firstly said it depend on the individual.
Most time people do under rate the female at work which is not good at all. So far the work is well done in the company is either by male or female doesn't matter but just to make sure that the aim of the company is well achieve.