App Reviewing: Toy Town App.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I am not sure that marjority of you guys here have heard about the app toy town , and even I personally , have not used this website before , but I know a couple of things about it because I intended to use it to make money online . So I think I should make a review about it . After doing my research about the toy town app using my scam site detector app , it turns out that this app or website is considered to be legit and absolutely paying . But it's not safe because it is an unauthorised app . You basically will not be able to see the toy town app on the Google play store on the Google app store , but in order for you to get this app you have to download it from an external and unauthorised app page downloader .

For the purpose of security and privacy I wouldn't be mentioning the name of the website this app could be downloaded . The website presently is not available in most country like Nigeria but with a solid and functional VPN there is possibility is that you can join in order to make money online . The app is it uses real cash by merging similar toys together in order to get a spike , and the more spike they get the more points the earn . These points are then accumulated and after reaching a particular withdrawal threshold the point could therefore be transformed into cash and could be withdrawn via PayPal or gift cards .

SANIA

Thank you for sharing the review about this app. I highly appreciate that you have mentioned the pros and cons clearly.
You are right the safety is a very important aspect to consider.
Personally I try to avoid such sites too which seem suspicious. I donot like to get paid while compromising my security and risks my safety while working on such sites.
It is better to find other ways to make it work and make money online safely. It is important to choose the websites/ apps and offers which are paying and helping you to upscale your skills and earning while you can also cash out some amount from them.
I highly prefer such sites which help me to increase not only my earnings but also my knowledge, experience, talents, skills and much more.
I try to have a bigger goal in my mind than thinking short term related to the benefits.
Mostly beginners fall victim to such tactics and they just want to make money at the cost of their precious time, money and resoruces, but with time one learns to prioritize such valuable assets in things that are actually working and not spammy or scam or suspicious sites.
Thank you again for this information.