App Reviewing : Chess Tizzer

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I strongly believe that majority of you guys here are familiar with the chess game . And I also believe majority of you guys know how to play chess . The chess game is actually very interesting and personally I love playing it and I also have a chess board at home . what about if there is a way that you can earn real cash online by playing chess wouldn't that be wonderful and amazing , of course it is . But congratulations is is already in existence . The app Chess Tizzer is a really wonderful app and it is mainly meant for individuals who love playing chess , but in this case you get paid for every point you win by playing the chess game . I have searched and I think there is no negative review about this app , it seems the app is just amazing and worth working on in order to earn real cash .

To be a member or user of the Chess Tizzer app , you must first of all download it on the Google app store on the Google play store depending on the kind of smartphone or device you are using , you must then verify your personally created account on the app , so as to be recognise as a valid member so as to start playing the chess game in order to earn real cash online which could be withdrawn via PayPal .