App Reviewing: Track Racer App.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As as the name already implies the track racer app is basically a racing game . But in this case you get paid for every race you play As Long as You win . the app claim to pay its users and members for playing racing games and as they play the more points they accumulate which could later be transformed into real cash and could be withdrawn via cryptocurrency and PayPal . from my research this website is a scam and they absolutely do not pay its uses and members . I have personally checked all this scam site detectors app like trustpilot and app-Grove but it turns out that the both of them are actually saying the same thing which is that the app is not legit and most of the activities are actually hidden .

I do not recommend this website to anyone who is looking for ways to make money online by playing game , due to all the negative talk majority of individuals in the internet have made about this website or app . Only a few minority as saying that this app is legit and it actually have paid them . In generalization , this website seems to be a scam and not be avoided and discouraged .