App Reviewing: Juicy Jelly App

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The juicy jelly app is basically a small paying gig app the app is not that legit pain and easily accessible but the only thing about this app is that most of its activities and task available for its users and members to do are very hard and cumbersome . in this app you can perform different activities like playing games , filling out survey , and other candy games so as to get paid real cash for your activities done here . If you check the reviews of this app on scam site detectors like trustpilot you will see that a lot of people are saying that the website is legit although I myself have not use this website but from what my scam site detector is saying it turns out that this website is legit . But it kind of have a low trust score rate , possibly because task and duty are not always available for it members and users to do so as to get paid .

This app could basically be download on the Google play app or on the Google app store depending on the type of smart phone or device you are using . Users and members on the juicy jelly app get renumerated or compensated via PayPal .