App Reviewing: Mistplsy app

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is every possibility that majority of you guys here that are fans of working on "get paid to play " websites and apps must have come across the mist play game app . To be more specific , they mist play app is primarily a play game and earn website or app . Although the app is not available in most countries like Nigeria and Australia but with a sure and reliable VPN you can still make money on this website even if you are in Nigeria or Australia . this website has been in existence since the year 2016 and although it is a small paying gig website a lot of people are making money from it . The maximum amount you can withdraw from this website is $50 which is relatively not easy to accomplish .

To be a member of this website you have to first of all download the website on the Google play store app or on the Google app store and after accurately installing it in your smartphone or computer device you must make sure to verify it through your email . After the verification is done and dusted you cannot go ahead to play games in order to earn real cash on the website . In summary , the mist play app is legit and paying and also worth time and energy spending .

SANIA

Hi. It sounds amazing that there are still some gaming apps that allow users to earn cash for playing. Nowadays, there are so many scam websites that now it is getting difficult to trust the real ones. And yes it is true that many sites are not available in developing countries, which is sad. Using VPN people get access to such sites but sometimes the payment options are not suitable for people living in the developed countries.
Sometimes the payout limit is not easy to access and sometimes people get frustrated and are unable to continue and loose their hard earned money on such sites.
According to me, these sort of sites are not suitable for me anymore, as I am finding more profitable ways to earn money so I can cash much more money online.
But as far as beginners are concerned it is nice to have these sites which pay money for easy work.