App Reviewing: Bubble Burst.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are two of these app in the internet . But I surely believe that they both have created by the same person or company . This website is basically a game app that allows its users and members to make money by playing varieties of games . The website according to my scam site detector , is said to be unstable and possibly unpaying . Majority of reviews and comments made by previous and present users of the bubble burst app , says that the website or app is not worth spending time on , because it earnings are low and before you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold on this app , there is every possibility that you will be tired out because the website is time-consuming and their earnings are not worth it .

Although the website promises or claim to pay it uses real cash and money for playing games . It should be understand that the goal of making money online it's not to waste our valuable things like money , knowledge , time , energy , and phone resources on websites that are not paying and Is not worth our valuable things . This website convincing on the Google app store and in the Google play store .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are two of these app in the internet . But I surely believe that they both have created by the same person or company . This website is basically a game app that allows its users and members to make money by playing varieties of games . The website according to my scam site detector , is said to be unstable and possibly unpaying . Majority of reviews and comments made by previous and present users of the bubble burst app , says that the website or app is not worth spending time on , because it earnings are low and before you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold on this app , there is every possibility that you will be tired out because the website is time-consuming and their earnings are not worth it .

Although the website promises or claim to pay it uses real cash and money for playing games . It should be understand that the goal of making money online it's not to waste our valuable things like money , knowledge , time , energy , and phone resources on websites that are not paying and Is not worth our valuable things . This website convincing on the Google app store and in the Google play store .
Hello everyone here! Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about this website. The truth is that I have never heard about this site before. As I can understand from your post, this website is not very reliable so it is wise to stay away from it. It is great that you use your scam site detector in order to figure out whether a certain earning site is legit or not. I wish I had used a scam site detector in the past because I would not have wasted my precious time working on fake sites. Anyway, I am more careful now when I come across a new site online. I always read some reviews about it on the internet. In case I do not find any information about this new site, I will ask the members here on Trendri for their comments, opinions, and advice. Thanks again for letting us know about this earning website. It is highly appreciated.

SANIA

It is nice to know that you have done a thorough checkup on the website before wastng your time, energy, money and resoruces on such platform.
In my opinion, websites or apps which are scam and websites or apps which pay so little are not worth it.
Time and our resources should be utilized on sites that are actually paying and developing your skills.
Like on trendri, My writing and reading skills are improving which is really great. My typing speed is also increased now.
If app or website is promising a better result in terms of skill development and money then it is wise to utilize your time and effort here.
Thorough investigation is absolutely worth the time, otherwise more money can be lost while wasting time on such apps or spammy websites.
I am quite content with the apps on which I am spending my time.
I am working with international sites which are actually working.
I am happy with my skill development and finances too now. But still I am trying different ways to earn more sources of income.
Thank you again for letting us know related to such app.