Advantages and merit in making money online

Axis

Banned
Although making money online has its advantages but there are greater advantages in making money online. Making money online tend to keep unemployed persons busy running and being idle and doing nothing or running around searching for physical jobs

Making money online can be reliable because you will know the exact time and moment you will be paid and sometimes the delaying to pay an individual tend to reduce when participating in online business

An individual can sit at his comfort of his home to make money online rather than paying transportfare moving through and fro to his workplace and most times not being paid at the end of the month which can be very tiring and frustrating

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There is indeed alot of benefits that is been derived from working online, in fact one major factor that distinguished this modern age is the advent or introduction of the internet. No one really knew how how big the internet will go when it first started. I could remember those days we do prepare ourselves like we are going to the bank or church whenever we are going to the cybercafe to browse the internet.

It use to be a very special thing for us back then but we all visit the cybercafe directly from the comforts of our homes and offices without undergoing any special preparations as we use to do back then.

With the advert of the internet alot has become very simple and fast. Working online has given me the opportunity to multitask. And carry out my task with stress. In fact it makes the task to become very fast and i now have more access to vital information that aids my line of business. I now have access to more customers and clients. My goods even travel even further away from my home country, straight to my targeted audience. Working online has given me more time to spend with my family.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The advantages of making money on the internet is numerous. One of the major advantages of making money online is that it will make you your own boss.

You actually work at your own pace because you don't need to be commanded by someone to do something at a particular time. Whenever you like you do a particular task and make some good amount of money for yourself.

All you need to do is to make a very good space around your home in which you will use to be working online in order to maintain some level of consistency and consideration.

Working online can also give you the opportunity to venture into a lot of things at the same time. I know some people who are making money from more than five sources of income online. Those kind of people have actually been on the internet for a while and they have discovered a lot of things that works. This is something working offline cannot give you.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I think your points are valid though. I feel great joy coming online and making money no matter how little. I feel that my subscription is not wasted. I know people that subscribe to data services heavily but they don't make anything from it. I am a very light subscriber of data services. I use less than a dollar every month but I make up to 20 dollars every month from my hustles online. Is that not a good return on investment? I also love the fact that my phone is a tool for generating income. That surely feels so good.

But making money online is not as easy as people paint it to be. Sometimes, you need to work very hard and possess a high level of creativity. A friend told me she needed to make money online. That I should introduce her. I introduced her to Online Book Club. Till today, she can't review even one book to earn money, and she ran away.

E

eldavis

I believe everyone has their reason or reasons for making money online or wanting to make money online, these reasons can be seen as an advantage for them. Personally for me, my major reason for making money online is the fact that i can be mobile and still make money. Currently why creating these comment, am on my way to my offline job. Making money online has given me an advantage where i can make money at anytime and anywhere, i do not need to worry about what to wear before making money online. Another advantage of working online for me is that i can multitask. Working online does not stop me in anyway from paying attention to my offline job.