A site which pays real money instantly

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If you are interested in making money easily, there is a trusted site you can join. It is called VKTarget. VKTarget pays you for simple tasks which are made through social networks like VK, Quora, OK.ru, soundcloud etc. You may be asked to like or share a post, to join a community or to subscribe somewhere.
The minimum withdrawal amount is15 rubles through Qiwi wallet or Payeer and the best of all is that you receive your earnings instantly. I have received several payments to my Payeer account instantly so far.

The site has a referral system, so in case you are interested in joining it, please feel free to ask for my referral link. This site will not make you rich but it is legit. I would recommend it to everyone. Thanks a lot for your time.

Sahil

There is no such sites in which you can make money instantly. But there are some ways in which you cam make money without investment.
1. Freelancing
2. Crypto Airdrops
3. Watching videos, Filling out services Yada tada yada

Icydoll

I think the website is restricted to only some countries. It's good to know more about the payment processors that is available so that everyone will be interested in joining. Sadly many legit program is restricted to some countries only .

E

eldavis

Sounds pretty interesting but i think adding more details would have been a lot better, let say for example, how task does one have to do to reach the minimum withdrawal limit, how long does it take to achieve this. Adding a proof of payment would also make others believe more. All the same though, i would like to give it a try as well.