Another website that pays.

AfriPeeps Official

Naijapeeps.com is a website that has been in operation for seven years now (since 2015), Naijapeeps was originally launched as a blog with up to date news in the country and beyond. Recently however, new features have been incorporated into Naijapeeps in other to enable its members earn money which they can withdraw into their various bank account and crypto wallets.

Naijapeeps is set to pay the users/members for completing certain tasks on the platform. You can choose from varieties of options which include:
1. Reviewing websites, products, airdrops etc.
2. Writing original articles.
3. Posting unique comments.
4. Creating new topics on our forums.
5. Sharing our Links.
6. Referring new members.

Naijapeeps will flag off this new features on Saturday, 15th of January 2022, to celebrate that, Registration is presently free and will be free till the end of January after which registration will no more be free.
Take advantage of this opportunity and start earning from the comfort of your home the year.

To Register for free, visit their website and join.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though it very good to have a forum that is paying but you have not really hit the nail on the head.
I will like you to talk about how they are operating. Like is it a gtp forum or that one us just part of it? How much are they paying for a thread or comment?. And what is there method of payment? . if you can answer all these will be better and then people will be willing to join. You can as well show us the payment proof because people are no more ready to waste any time again on the site that will not pay after when some one might have work so hard.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well it's another PTP site that incorporates some few unique ways to make money. Though, I have never heard of this, just hearing it. Since, they just want to start paying people, it's too early to say, if they will be paying or not! It's a Nigerian site, and I hope they last and flourish!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Is registration being free before this month? If no, why are they introducing payment for registration after this month? Is it a MLM website where a user needs to bring new memebers before payment could be made. I wish you can share your experience with the website because the way you analysed the website shows that you know more about the website. I just don't want to be wasting my time on a website and at the same time raise my hope on any website.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, the overall idea is just very interesting and just by looking at the name of the website I can say that it is Nigerian based website although I haven't used it to know if they accommodate users from other countries but for the fact that they pay through cryptocurrency, I think it won't just be only for Nigerian members.
This is just the only thing I got from what you said meaning that we will be needing to know more about this website you speak of although I want to thank you first for bringing up this idea as I originally don't know about this.
So what is their minimum payout threshold for this site? I know they should have made sure of that. Also by "unique posts" do you mean to say that not all posts are being rewarded for? And again, is there any requirements for making a withdrawal from this site you speak of? Like some sites do have it that you will have to make a certain number of referrals before you can make a withdrawal.
And from the looks of it, you will be needing to pay to register in the site as from February unless you do so before then. So my question again is, is the registration renewable? Like you have to renew your membership every month or so?
We will appreciate it if you could throw more light to this.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Betaliat and Sherman better go and try it before I do. That was a joke by the way, thee rate at which sites like this are popping up is just too alarming yet only few of millions are paying. But sincerely , I am so tired of entering my gmail everywhere or performing stressful tasks before discovering how wasteful have used my time. I know in the nearest future there will be ways of curbing these fraudulent acts. I hope users have a an easy and direct way of testing the authenticity of a site before use.

E

eldavis

It's funny how I have never heard of this all these while, I we take time to make my own research on this and see if it is really legit and if I can add it to the list of sites I work on. Am guessing you are already earning from the site right? What has your experience been like on the site? How many times have you cashed out and how long does it take to reach the minimum withdrawal?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not trust most of this Nigerian paid to post website because they are just wasting a lot of people's time and they are using people without even paying anything in return , at least if it was like other paying site such as beermoneyforum or trendri , it could have been better but this one they are not even paying up to 0.02 a post or article that is posted. and this is not even the best because you really need to work the hell out of your body before you are able to make up to $1 till you are able to reach the minimum withdrawal..

I can't even imagine engaging in Nigerian paid to post website because they will not be profitable to me and I don't just want to spend my time on website that will not be profitable. I have encountered a lot of them in the past and some of them always collapses after some period of time because they are not able to generate the required money that is needed to pay all members as they promised

Well generally I do not even have the time to engage in other paid to post website even if I have to.