Is Bitcoin Getting Ready for Another Surge?

Bestmary

In the past week, we've seen some exciting news in the world of crypto, especially when it comes to Bitcoin.

First off, MicroStrategy made headlines by accumulating a significant amount of Bitcoin. This suggests that more big players are getting interested in cryptocurrencies.

Looking ahead, there's talk of a possible ETF (Exchange-Traded Fund) approval next year. The big question on everyone's mind is when this will happen, there's numerous speculations about that as of late.

And let's not forget about the upcoming Bitcoin halving set for next year. It's generating a lot of excitement, and it seems like there could be a wild ride ahead.

Keep an eye on these developments as they unfold. Because this might bring a great change in the crypto world

Bash4j

With the news of significant recovery and improved Risk measures as reported in the Sharpe Ratios of Bitcoin, BGB, and Ethereum, according to an article published on Friday.

Bitcoin's Sharpe Ratio has risen from -2.4 to 0.68, while Ethereum and BGB have also experienced a similar uptrend. This change signifies higher returns at lower risk, which is expected to attract more investors to the crypto market.

With this improvement in the Sharpe Ratios coupled with increased network activity and trading volume as shown on CEXs like Bitget, and a few DEXs suggests a healthier market state.

this rise in Sharpe Ratios coupled with increased network activity and trading volume point towards a recovering and less risky crypto market As the market continues to show signs of improvement, it will be interesting to observe if these positive trends continue in the future.

Maxicreed

With the news of significant recovery and improved Risk measures as reported in the Sharpe Ratios of Bitcoin, BGB, and Ethereum, according to an article published on Friday.

Bitcoin's Sharpe Ratio has risen from -2.4 to 0.68, while Ethereum and BGB have also experienced a similar uptrend. This change signifies higher returns at lower risk, which is expected to attract more investors to the crypto market.

With this improvement in the Sharpe Ratios coupled with increased network activity and trading volume as shown on CEXs like Bitget, and a few DEXs suggests a healthier market state.

this rise in Sharpe Ratios coupled with increased network activity and trading volume point towards a recovering and less risky crypto market As the market continues to show signs of improvement, it will be interesting to observe if these positive trends continue in the future.
The reported improvement in the Sharpe Ratios of Bitcoin, BGB, and Ethereum, as well as the increased network activity and trading volume, suggest positive developments in the crypto market. The Sharpe Ratio is a measure of risk-adjusted return, and an increase in this ratio indicates higher returns for a given level of risk.

A rise in Sharpe Ratios signifies a more favorable risk-return profile for these cryptocurrencies. This can attract more investors who seek higher returns while managing their risk exposure. Additionally, increased network activity and trading volume indicate growing market participation and interest in these digital assets.

BashirJasper

Blackrock have reported that application for a BTC spot ETF would be approved in 60 - 90 days. Considering the fact that BTC halving will be completed in approximately 190+ days, I'm anticipating a massive bull run in 2024 (my best bet is Q2 of 2024). So, if we wanna DCA, now is the time. Get a secure and reputable exchange that supports your DCA strategy (I personally prefer Bitget and OKX), buy your asset and get them on a wallet like Trezor and wait for the bulls to arrive

Suba

Staff member
If you always pay attention to Bitcoin's journey or its price history, you will easily find when the price of Bitcoin will surge or soar to make a new ATH. It's not surprising to me, many people or large companies buy Bitcoin not for the short term but for the long term. Did you know that around April 2024 there will be a Bitcoin halving, of course there will be a small price spike at the beginning of the year, but there will be a big spike in 2025, and it is possible that Bitcoin will print a new ATH.

BashirJasper

If you always pay attention to Bitcoin's journey or its price history, you will easily find when the price of Bitcoin will surge or soar to make a new ATH. It's not surprising to me, many people or large companies buy Bitcoin not for the short term but for the long term. Did you know that around April 2024 there will be a Bitcoin halving, of course there will be a small price spike at the beginning of the year, but there will be a big spike in 2025, and it is possible that Bitcoin will print a new ATH.
That's the overall expectations and also that has been the trend but I'm rather skeptical since the Korean crypto tax reforms will be in full effect in the first quarter of 2025 meaning there'll be oversell of BTC in South Korea(one of the leading asset holders). So, I really hope that having the trigger from BTC spot ETF approval and the rush for more BTC holding pre-halving would usher in the bulls before 2025. My thoughts though

Bestmary

Oh yes. What if ETF gets approved by 2025 and not 2024 as everyone is thinking it maybe? Is true that we should all have a strategy that will help us accumulate at the perfect price we ought to, like I do with the Dual Investment. I don't think the halving will pump price as expected the way ETF will do either because everyone hopes is specifically in the ETF

As someone who's deeply involved in the world of cryptocurrency, I'm incredibly optimistic about Bitcoin's future. We've got a Bitcoin ETF on the horizon, anticipated in 2023. If it gets the green light, it'll open the door for more investors to join the Bitcoin party, bringing a wave of fresh capital into the market. The Bitcoin halving event, scheduled for April 2024, is another piece of the puzzle. It's all about supply and demand, and a reduced supply usually leads to a boost in Bitcoin's price. Moreover, institutional adoption is in full swing. Major players like MicroStrategy are scooping up Bitcoin, and that speaks volumes about their confidence in its long-term value. Bitcoin is also finding its place in the real world. It's not just a buzzword anymore; people are using it for transactions and as a legit store of value. It's also worth noting that Binance has taken a step forward by announcing a UK domain that complies with new crypto promotion rules. This move towards regulatory compliance is likely to further enhance Bitcoin's legitimacy and pave the way for broader adoption, aligning with the positive trends I've highlighted.

I truly believe that these factors are going to propel Bitcoin's growth in the years ahead.

BashirJasper

Oh yes. What if ETF gets approved by 2025 and not 2024 as everyone is thinking it maybe? Is true that we should all have a strategy that will help us accumulate at the perfect price we ought to, like I do with the Dual Investment. I don't think the halving will pump price as expected the way ETF will do either because everyone hopes is specifically in the ETF
I kinda agree with you and that has been my assertion which is now evident as BTC surged above $35k yesterday after news of DTCC listing of BlackRock's iShares BTC (a major step towards the listing of a first BTC spot ETF) Screenshot (659).png

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
As someone who's deeply involved in the world of cryptocurrency, I'm incredibly optimistic about Bitcoin's future. We've got a Bitcoin ETF on the horizon, anticipated in 2023. If it gets the green light, it'll open the door for more investors to join the Bitcoin party, bringing a wave of fresh capital into the market. The Bitcoin halving event, scheduled for April 2024, is another piece of the puzzle. It's all about supply and demand, and a reduced supply usually leads to a boost in Bitcoin's price. Moreover, institutional adoption is in full swing. Major players like MicroStrategy are scooping up Bitcoin, and that speaks volumes about their confidence in its long-term value. Bitcoin is also finding its place in the real world. It's not just a buzzword anymore; people are using it for transactions and as a legit store of value. It's also worth noting that Binance has taken a step forward by announcing a UK domain that complies with new crypto promotion rules. This move towards regulatory compliance is likely to further enhance Bitcoin's legitimacy and pave the way for broader adoption, aligning with the positive trends I've highlighted.

I truly believe that these factors are going to propel Bitcoin's growth in the years ahead.
Yeah, it's highly anticipated that, this time bull run is coming with BlackRock's BTC ETF approval. So, BlackRock will be in the game if SEC be nice to them! This is just a glimps of bull run~ IMG_20231028_100104.jpg